Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Model Race Cancelled!!!

+3
speedy
ChevyRacin08
Speedyb9
7 posters

Go down

Late Model Race Cancelled!!! Empty Late Model Race Cancelled!!!

Post by Speedyb9 Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 pm

The website says that the track has moved this weeks late model race to June 20th with an updated purse and schedule starting that weekend. It says that the track has listened to the race teams and are working to improve the purse and a schedule that will benefit everyone...Idk about other teams and people on this site but i believe that this is a step in the right direction and that if he follows through he could definitely get the fans to come back and possibley some of the drivers. Wink

Last edited by Speedyb9 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Late Model Race Cancelled!!! Empty Re: Late Model Race Cancelled!!!

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 am

yea hopefully something good will come out of this...lets wait and see
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:09 pm

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!! Thank You FCS staff for making changes to keep the Late Model class going! As a race fan I appreciate the fact that you listen to your drivers and that you are taking care of them again. Last week was a HUGE dissappointment, but this will bring the regulars back and some new faces as well, and we will get to watch some great racing again!!!!! COME ON BACK FRANKIE, EDDIE, TEDDY, STEVEN, AND MUCH MORE!!!!!! Maybe Jimmy Mullins will throw in a crate and come too!!

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Sounds like they might be listening to the drivers finally!!! Its a shame Whitey didn't listen before losing some good drivers. Time will tell....
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Ya'll crack me up.......keep believing what WT and his staff says......one day when you get a lil older you'll figure out if you get bit by the dog enough times you'll stay away. He had his chance at the beginning of the season when he had a REAL Late Model deal handed to him on a silver platter and after a backstabber or two talked him out of it things went down hill fast.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am

you are right about gettn bit by WT, but I dont think anyone talked him out of it!!!! It wasnt his plan so there for it wasnt a go!!! and knowing whitey like i do, he seen the turnout and how well things went on sunday, and now he wants a piece of the cake!!!!! I personally know that Dennis was upset that he didnt take the late model deal @ the beginning of the year! and the way things have went down i dont think dennis will be returning next year. I could be wrong.... But being realistic @ some point whitey has to wake up and do something!!! cuz its taking money out of his pocket with the way things are going, and we all know he dont like that and his wife definately dont like it! LOL
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Wallace76fan wrote:Ya'll crack me up.......keep believing what WT and his staff says......one day when you get a lil older you'll figure out if you get bit by the dog enough times you'll stay away. He had his chance at the beginning of the season when he had a REAL Late Model deal handed to him on a silver platter and after a backstabber or two talked him out of it things went down hill fast.

Who talked him out of it.....From what I understand WT made that on his own Question Question Question

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down