Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member

3 posters

Go down

62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member Empty 62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member

Post by Brown_Bomber Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 am

Sympathy and Regards go out to the #62 LMS Crew on the loss of a friend and Crew Member, Randy Adkins.

Also Congratulations to Eddie Young on winning the LM race Friday night at FCS and dedicating the race to Randy.
Randy will be greatly missed by the crew.

Brown_Bomber
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member Empty Re: 62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member

Post by Luv Racin Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Congratulations to Eddie on his win, sorry to hear about the loss of his team member. I'm sure this had to be a very emotional win for him.
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member Empty Re: 62 LMS Crew loses a Friend and Member

Post by jdr77 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Randy was a great guy indeed. I remember talking to him alot last season. He would do anything in the world to help someone else out. Im glad to see Eddie not only win that race but to dedicate it to Randy's remembrance. I'm sure his family appreciated it.

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down