81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by u-car 29 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 am

MIKE THINKS I WRECKED THEM,THATS BULL**** I DONT WRECK PEOPLE.HE IS REALY MAD BECAUSE I BEAT THEM.WELL GET USED TO IT .THE HONDAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FIELD DAYS IS OVER.NOW YOU HAVE TO RACE US.HE TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS LEAVING LAST NIGHT,HE DIDNT LIKE WHAT I WAS DOING.WHAT BEATING THEM.HE SAID THEY WAS GIVEING ME THE CHAMPIONSHIP.HA HE JUST DONT WANT US TO TAKE IT FROM THEM.THEY BEEN MAD AT US EVERY SINCE HE GOT LOOSE IN FRONT OF US AND GOT SPUN OUT.LAST NIGHT YAL SAW THE 81 PUSH US OUT OF LINE FOR FOURTH.HE DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT,ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PULL UP AND TELL ME THAT IS HIS SPOT AND I WOULD HAVE GAVE IT TO HIM.I DID ANYWAY.AND JOHN HALL STOPPED US AND PUT US RITE.I HOPE THEY COME BACK TO RACE I LIKE EDDIE,HE IS A GOOD RACER,BUT LEAVE THE ATTITUDE AT HOME.
avatar
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mad ha!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:42 am

We are not mad because you beat us. We are mad because you tried to get the 81 car black flagged last weekend, because our son walked out on the track to check to see if the fender well was touching the tire. He wasn't working on the car on the track like you claimed, he was checking the car.You will do anything to win the championship including getting someone to block our car. Mike did not say anything about you wrecking our car last night. He told you plainly Quote:"It's all yours buddy. You wanted it you got it and furthermore a guy told me that you tried to have us black flagged last weekend if that's the way you want to play it it's yours", and we left. We have always run clean races. And I just want to say that if you do get the championship and I hope you don't.
YOU DIDN'T GET IT WE GAVE IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP YOUR LYING! PLEASE IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK BAD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

the 81 is mad at us

Post by Driver57 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 am

WELL I KNOW ONE THING.

THE SH*T IS GETTING DEEEEEEP ON THIS TOPIC, MAN I''M KINDA GLADE I LOST MY RIDE AND DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ENEMY'S OUT OF FRIENDS LIKE THAT.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, I MEAN ALL THAT CHAMPIONSHIP IS IS A PLASTIC TROPHY AND MAYBE A SMALL CHECK THAT AIN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT FOR THE YEAR.

I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU GUYS EVEN CONSIDERED EACH OTHER AS FRIEND THEN YOU'LL REALIZE THAT THAT PLASTIC TROPHY ISN'T WORTH LOOSEING A GOOD FRIEND OVER, TRUST ME I KNOW I PISSED OFF ALOT OF FRIEND IN 05 TO WIN MINE AND SOME OF THEM STILL TIL THIS DAY WON'T SPEAK TO ME AND ALL THAT TROPHY IS IS A DUST COLLECTOR AND PEOPLE DON'T CARE WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND IF YOU WON A U-CAR CHAMPIONSHIP BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T FOLLOW IT.

THE BEST THING TO DO IS PUT THIS BEHIND YALL AND STOP THE BS OF TRYING TO GET ONE ANOTHER BLACK FLAGGGED IF THAT REALLY GOING ON AND JUST GO RACE EACH OTHER CLEAN AND HAVE FUN DOING IT AND WHO EVER WINS IT AT THE END WELL SO BE IT. JUST MY THOUGHTS, THANKS

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mad ha

Post by u-car 29 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 pm

LISTEN DONNA,THE THING ABOUT THE BLACK FLAG IS NEW TO ME.I HAVNT HERD ABOUT THAT.WHEN YAL SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN JOHN PUT US BACK IN PLACE.YOU JUST GOT SOME BAD INFO. I DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKING AT YOUR CAR ON THE TRACK,WE WILL DO IT IF WE FILL THE NEED.NOW ABOUT LAST NIGHT,YOU SAID I WRECKED YAL.I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT.I WAS WAY HI AND IN FRONT OF YAL.TO MY UNDERSTANDING YAL WENT DOWN ON THE 77. I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT HAPPEN.YOU KNOW I RUN A INCAR CAM YOU DONT EVEN SEE IT. NOW ABOUT THE REAR CAMBER,YES I DO HAVE IT. ASK JOHN ABOUT IT. LIKE BRIAN SAID,LETS PUT IT BEHIND US AND RACE FOR THE DUST COLLECTER.
avatar
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I AGREE

Post by Driver57 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU CHARLES, IT'S TIME TO GO RACE AND GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU. AS FAR AS YOUR REAR CAMBER CHARLES I BELEIVE THAT MIGHT HURT YOU JUST A LITTLE AND IS PROBABLY THE REASON WHY YOUR BREAKING ALL THEM HUBS. JUST MY THOUGHT I NEVER RAN REAR CAMBER, BUT ONCE IN PRACTICE AND IT HURT OUR CAR. IF YOU'D LIKE CALL ME AT 493-8549 AND I'LL TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOME THINGS YOU CAN TRY IF YOU'D LIKE MY INPUT, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH AGAIN. WHO EVER WINS WILL DESERVE THAT TROPHY BECAUSE BOTH TEAMS HAVE HAD THERE SHARES OF THE BAD LUCK THIS YEAR.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by Wallace76fan on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I'd like to see Whitey put a "claimer" rule on this division......When the Ucar division first started it was what it meant(yoU Can Afford to Race) Now it seems like some of the Ucars are faster than some of the Mini Stocks.
avatar
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-04-22
Location : Thaxton,Va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by FCS Encyclopedia on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Now wait just a minute WallaceFan!! You know you can't put Whitey and rules in the same sentence together... Laughing

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 210
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by Driver57 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm

AMEN TO THAT

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by jdr77 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

I agree to what you are saying, being friends and having a good time is more important than a trophy... Thats what racings about, having a good time. and as for the 81, there was nothing at all I could do to avoid that wreck. If it was I'm sorry, I hated that more than anything because I know you guys are running for points. I hope you can fix your car and go back to you running up front ways. As for my car, it's done. it bent the frame so it's totalled..

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

81 mad at 29

Post by Driver57 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm

HEY JOSH I WASN'T THERE LAST NIGHT SO HOW BAD DID IT MESS YOUR CAR UP, JUST BECAUSE THE FRAME IS BENT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T FIX IT TO RACE. I USED TO RACE ALOT WITH BENT FRAMES AND SOMTIMES THAT MAKES THE CAR HANDLE BETER, BUT LIKE I SAID I WASN'T THERE SO I DON'T KNOW. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THOUGH I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE FRIENDS WHERE ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THEN THAT TROPHY.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by jdr77 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

it bent the entire front part of the frame, the right side over about 6 inches and the rest about 2 1/2.. I wouldv'e hit him head on but I locked it up at the last second to get it sideways and almost had it turned around. there was something on the track all night because everyone was getting loose. I barely hit the breaks in 3 and 4 to avoid Daniel and spun out. lol

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 8 Ball Racing on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 am

The trophy that yall are talking about you can go and get it made at arrington sports awards for about $25 so save your money from racing with wt and loosing your friends for no reason. I mean heck atleast go to a real racetrack to where they actually have cars and actually have fans and you actually get payed before you ever even thing about fussing and loosing your friends over a championship at whitey world i mean honestly what is that going to mean in ten years.... I mean if it was at motor mile or somewhere like that yea it may mean something but as soon as you say you won at fcs with whitey running it its all out the window and they are just going to to laugh. So people please dont loose your friends just for racing at whiteyville. I mean I aint trying to make none of yall mad or nothing but come on boys come on down to a real track and run either go to motormile and run or change them over and come to run at 311 on dirt. You will get treated alot better, get payed alot more, and get alot more recognition and probley have alot more fun..
avatar
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Rocky Mount, Va

View user profile http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

HEY IM STAYING OUT OF THIS ONE BECAUSE I LIKE BOTH OF YOU GUYS BUT WITH THE WHOLE 29 TRYING TO GET THA 81 BLACK FLAGED THAT WA ME THAT SAID THAT BECAUSE I OVER HERD SOMEONE SAY HE IS GOIN TO TELL FLIP THEY WAS WORKING ON THE CAR BUT THE 29 DIDNT SAY THAT SO TO MIKE AND EDDIE THATS ME AND I WANT TO CLEAR THAT UP NOW BUT REMIMBER THE FIRST OF THE SEASON YOU GUYS WOULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT IF NEEDE NOW LISTEN TO YALL ITS NOT WORTH IT MAN EVERYONE MAD AT EVERYONE I THINK THE WORLD OF MIKE AND THEM AND HE HELPED ME OUT A WHOLE LOT AND THE 29 YOU RUN ME CLEAN SO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EATHER OF YOU BUT I WILL SA THIS ITS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 38
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

listen people

Post by u-car 29 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 am

I AM NOT MAD AT ANYBODY,JUST TRYING TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.THEY GOT BAD INFO,WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE COME TO ME AND ASKED.I NOT MAD,JUST DISAPPOINTED,I MADE IT CLEAR AT THE FIRST OF THE SEASON I WAS RUNNING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP,THIS IS MY LAST YEAR.I WOULD LIKE TO WIN THE TITLE.BUT IF I DONT,AT LEAST I RUN WITH SOME CHAMPS.HOPE TOO SEE EVERYBODY BACK SATURDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEK.
avatar
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 pm

8Ball tell the truth the 55 car was kicking your butt and you cried about his car and went to dirt. Tell me if I am wrong you went to dirt and stiil have not won a race this year at dirt. So keep plowing dirt and maybe we can plant some potatoes.

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 38
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by racingfan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 pm

8 Ball Racing wrote:The trophy that yall are talking about you can go and get it made at arrington sports awards for about $25 so save your money from racing with wt and loosing your friends for no reason. I mean heck atleast go to a real racetrack to where they actually have cars and actually have fans and you actually get payed before you ever even thing about fussing and loosing your friends over a championship at whitey world i mean honestly what is that going to mean in ten years.... I mean if it was at motor mile or somewhere like that yea it may mean something but as soon as you say you won at fcs with whitey running it its all out the window and they are just going to to laugh. So people please dont loose your friends just for racing at whiteyville. I mean I aint trying to make none of yall mad or nothing but come on boys come on down to a real track and run either go to motormile and run or change them over and come to run at 311 on dirt. You will get treated alot better, get payed alot more, and get alot more recognition and probley have alot more fun..
get a grip these guys are racing for fun as for your comment about a champion at mms or311 getting more recognition.in late model yes but in these support divisions nobody really cares where you win it ......

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by racingfan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

25 ucar and 25 ministock wrote:8Ball tell the truth the 55 car was kicking your butt and you cried about his car and went to dirt. Tell me if I am wrong you went to dirt and stiil have not won a race this year at dirt. So keep plowing dirt and maybe we can plant some potatoes.
but he is getting all that recognition lol!

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

81 MAD AT 29

Post by Driver57 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 pm

MAN 8BALL IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE REALLY BUSTING YOUR CHOPS, I GUESS THEY'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT YOUR LIVING UP TO YOUR NICKNAME I'VE HEARD AND THAT IS CRYBABY SMITH, HEY NOTHING PERSONAL, BUT I HEARD THAT YOU WERE GOING BACK TO THE TOYOTA OR NEEDED TO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT FORD POWER. WELL IF THAT THE CASE THEN NO WONDER YOU COULDN'T OUT RUN THAT 55 AND NO WONDER YOU WERE CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS OUT RUNNING YOU. THINK MAYBE IT'S TIME TO JUST GROW SOME AND DRIVE AND LET THEM DO THE CRYING IN THE END IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURE YOU KNOW.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by MUSTANG CHICK on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 am

I THINK ITS TIME TO PUT THIS ONE TO REST!!! WE ALL KNOW HOW FCS IS AND IF YOU WANT TO RACE THERE THEN WELL BE IT YALL CAN RACE WHERE EVER THE HECK YOU WANT FOR WHAT EVER YALL WHETHER ITS A PLASTIC TROPHY OR A MILLION BUCKS THATS YALLS CHOICE NO NEED CRACKING ON EACH OTHER ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! I AINT POINTING ANY FINGERS BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!

_________________
~<@MUSTANG CHICK@>~
I am not mean or sarcastic, I just don't have enough middle fingers to get my point across!!!
avatar
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 42
Location : Rocky Mount, Ferrum, Callaway U never know!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey 25 u-car and 25 mini-stock

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

To the one that Replied to this post(25 u-car and 25 mini-stock). You know where I live. I want to talk to you about what you said. I also want to apologize to Charles about what I said about us giving him the championship. We did not say that you wrecked us, and that incident with the 77 was because there was water on the track. The 77 was not at fault either. I repeated back to you what was said. That's my final word on this topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 8 Ball Racing on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

25 ucar and 25 ministock wrote:8Ball tell the truth the 55 car was kicking your butt and you cried about his car and went to dirt. Tell me if I am wrong you went to dirt and stiil have not won a race this year at dirt. So keep plowing dirt and maybe we can plant some potatoes.

Yea the 55 was really beating me badly!! He was beating me so bad that I had won two races and he had finished behind me in all but like 2 out of 6 races. He was going to fast that he was 3rd in points and I was leading them. Wow shows you really know what you are talking about. And yea I may not have won on dirt since we went down there but i would rather say i finished 3rd or 4th out of 13-15 cars than say i won out of 4 or 5 cars and one 1 other finished the race. I dont have nothing against Terry he is a great guy but you have no use to get on here and say anything about anybody because you havent ever even won a race in ministock or ucar buddy. And also Terry should have been lapping me every week because I was running a car that was built back in 1986 and has a 1800 motor in it when he is running a brand new car that has a 2300-2600 motor in it and we was running bumper to bumper every single week.
avatar
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Rocky Mount, Va

View user profile http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 8 Ball Racing on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Driver57 wrote:MAN 8BALL IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE REALLY BUSTING YOUR CHOPS, I GUESS THEY'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT YOUR LIVING UP TO YOUR NICKNAME I'VE HEARD AND THAT IS CRYBABY SMITH, HEY NOTHING PERSONAL, BUT I HEARD THAT YOU WERE GOING BACK TO THE TOYOTA OR NEEDED TO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT FORD POWER. WELL IF THAT THE CASE THEN NO WONDER YOU COULDN'T OUT RUN THAT 55 AND NO WONDER YOU WERE CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS OUT RUNNING YOU. THINK MAYBE IT'S TIME TO JUST GROW SOME AND DRIVE AND LET THEM DO THE CRYING IN THE END IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURE YOU KNOW.

Naw aint really being a crybaby by telling the facts so dont know how you figure that. And they aint busting my chops one bit because the one that is posting everything has a ucar and a ministock and aint won so that doesnt bother me one bit. And naw dont plan on going to back to toyota as of right now. I dont know where you got that information from because I got 3 race ready toyotas in the garage and im still running the fors so your post really dont make any since on that one so dont know where that you hurd that from. And yea I aint cryed at all because they dont bother me one bit because instead of them working on a car to arce they are on here talking crap about other drivers that they cant beat and cant compete with. And what is the pressure go to callaway and run with two other cars wowwowo thats so much pressure.... I dont got nothing against you either im just saying..
avatar
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Rocky Mount, Va

View user profile http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm

slow your roll boy just because it under my name dont mean i posted it so watch what you say Very Happy

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 38
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by 8 Ball Racing on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm

I dont know who all is using your name on here but you need to get it fixed. I mean I dont have a problem with Anthony but who ever posted that is just stupid and dont know any facts at all.
avatar
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Rocky Mount, Va

View user profile http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by racingfan on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

8 Ball Racing wrote:
25 ucar and 25 ministock wrote:8Ball tell the truth the 55 car was kicking your butt and you cried about his car and went to dirt. Tell me if I am wrong you went to dirt and stiil have not won a race this year at dirt. So keep plowing dirt and maybe we can plant some potatoes.

Yea the 55 was really beating me badly!! He was beating me so bad that I had won two races and he had finished behind me in all but like 2 out of 6 races. He was going to fast that he was 3rd in points and I was leading them. Wow shows you really know what you are talking about. And yea I may not have won on dirt since we went down there but i would rather say i finished 3rd or 4th out of 13-15 cars than say i won out of 4 or 5 cars and one 1 other finished the race. I dont have nothing against Terry he is a great guy but you have no use to get on here and say anything about anybody because you havent ever even won a race in ministock or ucar buddy. And also Terry should have been lapping me every week because I was running a car that was built back in 1986 and has a 1800 motor in it when he is running a brand new car that has a 2300-2600 motor in it and we was running bumper to bumper every single week.
man when i raced all i wanted to do was win i did not care if it was against 1or 20 cars because anything other then 1st sucks to me nothing against you i just dont understand that mentality

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 TEAM IS MAD AT THE BLUE 29

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum