What the crap

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the crap

Post by 55racing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 am

Just want to know how you can get dq for something not in the rules.

55racing

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 am

welcomw to wt and fcs Evil or Very Mad Question but i bet this we will be back and win they cant hold us down but for so long

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by Racer99 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 am

What did you get dq'ed for? They haven't checked anything there for months!
avatar
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 46
Location : Ferrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by Speedyb9 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:04 am

Anything can happen at whitey's world. but what was it?
avatar
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by Wallace76fan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 am

I've said it once and I'll say it again......Good Ole WT gets EVERYONE sooner or later.......You can stay there and take or go elsewhere like many drivers and fans have. In saying that there were 33 rip snortin Super Late Models at Hickory tonight with Bill Elliott's 13 year old son Chase bringing home the checkers on a last lap pass for the win.
avatar
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-04-22
Location : Thaxton,Va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 8racin8 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 am

He got dq'ed cause they wanted to check the intake and he just loaded up and didnt let them check it so i think that his intake was illegal.
avatar
8racin8
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by racingfan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

Wallace76fan wrote:I've said it once and I'll say it again......Good Ole WT gets EVERYONE sooner or later.......You can stay there and take or go elsewhere like many drivers and fans have. In saying that there were 33 rip snortin Super Late Models at Hickory tonight with Bill Elliott's 13 year old son Chase bringing home the checkers on a last lap pass for the win.
come on people if your cheating you should be dqed

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:43 am

racingfan wrote:
Wallace76fan wrote:I've said it once and I'll say it again......Good Ole WT gets EVERYONE sooner or later.......You can stay there and take or go elsewhere like many drivers and fans have. In saying that there were 33 rip snortin Super Late Models at Hickory tonight with Bill Elliott's 13 year old son Chase bringing home the checkers on a last lap pass for the win.
come on people if your cheating you should be dqed

Yep but remimber that Very Happy Very Happy

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:44 am

Racer99 wrote:What did you get dq'ed for? They haven't checked anything there for months!

we was running nos Laughing

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What the crap

Post by hammerracing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 am

I am the crew chief on the 55 car and we were told by track officials 2 weeks ago slow down and make it look like a race or they would dissassemble the car every week. We were dqd last night for a powder coated intake and when asked why they were dqd they said the rules say you cant run it. And they said the rules are posted on the FCS website. I have printed copies of the rules from the internet and no where in the rules dose it say you cant do that. So how can you dq a man for rules that are not in the book. The money dosent mean anything because you get nothing but the points and the win sticker Should be given back. Besides everybody that has been caught with something that they are not suppose to have were not dqd but told to fix it and come back the next week. And we didnt get that chance even though that rule is not in the rule book. I guess because we didnt listen and let someone else win or make the races really close like they wanted us to we were dqd.

hammerracing

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

LOL LOL Twisted Evil

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by racingfan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm

who was the inspector

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by MUSTANG CHICK on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 pm

hammerracing wrote:I am the crew chief on the 55 car and we were told by track officials 2 weeks ago slow down and make it look like a race or they would dissassemble the car every week. We were dqd last night for a powder coated intake and when asked why they were dqd they said the rules say you cant run it. And they said the rules are posted on the FCS website. I have printed copies of the rules from the internet and no where in the rules dose it say you cant do that. So how can you dq a man for rules that are not in the book. The money dosent mean anything because you get nothing but the points and the win sticker Should be given back. Besides everybody that has been caught with something that they are not suppose to have were not dqd but told to fix it and come back the next week. And we didnt get that chance even though that rule is not in the rule book. I guess because we didnt listen and let someone else win or make the races really close like they wanted us to we were dqd.


you know something similar happened like this years ago..... bobby radford took them to court over the matter and won..... it is total BU!!$H!T!!!!!! if its not in the rule book then you shouldnt be dq'd 4 it..... go figure.... they need to change the sign to WELCOME TO WHITEY WORLD.....

_________________
~<@MUSTANG CHICK@>~
I am not mean or sarcastic, I just don't have enough middle fingers to get my point across!!!
avatar
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Rocky Mount, Ferrum, Callaway U never know!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by racingfan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 pm

who was teching these cars???????????????????????

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by Wallace76fan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm

On WT's facebook page next weeks race will be the Vaseline 250 with each person thru the gate recieving a free sample of Vaseline so it won't hurt so bad when its WT's turn to break one off in ya.
avatar
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-04-22
Location : Thaxton,Va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by racingfan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Wallace76fan wrote:On WT's facebook page next weeks race will be the Vaseline 250 with each person thru the gate recieving a free sample of Vaseline so it won't hurt so bad when its WT's turn to break one off in ya.
Rolling Eyes

racingfan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by DuckPond23 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 pm

well i must say years ago we were dq'ed for the same thing by glenn reedy, and it was on a toyota 2.
avatar
DuckPond23
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by chicken33 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

john hall was inspecting the cars last night.
avatar
chicken33
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 42
Location : radford va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by DuckPond23 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 pm

so john dq'ed 1 of his brothers cars???? wow thats not very hall like
avatar
DuckPond23
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by chicken33 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 pm

well i dont know about being hall like but he was the the one that was inspecting
avatar
chicken33
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 42
Location : radford va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by MUSTANG CHICK on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah if John was inspecting and dq'd the 55 and Ricky is the crewchief then yeah he dq'd his brother... it seems to me that what it boils down to is they asked him to hold back or whatever.... he didnt so thats what they dq'd him for... he didnt do what they wanted him 2 so there ya go..... i feel like this if you got a good car run it, dont over do it, but dont granny drive it.... just my two cents

_________________
~<@MUSTANG CHICK@>~
I am not mean or sarcastic, I just don't have enough middle fingers to get my point across!!!
avatar
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Rocky Mount, Ferrum, Callaway U never know!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by MUSTANG CHICK on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 pm

DuckPond23 wrote:so john dq'ed 1 of his brothers cars???? wow thats not very hall like
not sure if you are being funny on this one or not but (i can say this lol) the hall's can love like hell and fight like hell.... its a hall thing lol....

_________________
~<@MUSTANG CHICK@>~
I am not mean or sarcastic, I just don't have enough middle fingers to get my point across!!!
avatar
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 41
Location : Rocky Mount, Ferrum, Callaway U never know!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by DuckPond23 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm

yes ma'am i know the halls are good people most of the time. the only place john messed up was letting anthony marry tabitha........hahahahaha
avatar
DuckPond23
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm

DuckPond23 wrote:yes ma'am i know the halls are good people most of the time. the only place john messed up was letting anthony marry tabitha........hahahahaha

The best thing you can do is keep MY name out of this I think the world of John,Ricky,Terry and Im not in this one but I hope you are a friend of mine playing around so I would love to know who you are eather way Twisted Evil

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 pm

You know I was sitting here talking to Matt about all this drama goin on with the family........ Brothers being mad at each other and so on..now people puttin my name in this crap but anyway matt said they need to get over this stuff or quit racing because you race for a year but you are family for life and I think that was well said I think it will all come out in the wash and we the (55) will be back on top next week. Cool

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 37
Location : callaway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the crap

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum