Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout

+5
u-car 29
Brown_Bomber
MUSTANG CHICK
21 fan
FCS Encyclopedia
9 posters

Go down

Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout Empty Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey guys, give us some feedback on our race at FCS Monday. We had a few hiccups and we will work hard to fix those before our next race. I want the bad with the good guys. Give it to us so we can make the next one better.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout Empty Re: Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout

Post by 21 fan Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

i enjoyed the race.Maybe next time u could let the latemodels drivers have their crew push theirs there cars onto the front stretch so the fans can see and introduce the drivers and sponsors in victory lane

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout Empty Re: Feedback on the Old Dominion Shootout

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:29 pm

HICCUP!!!!! LOL! You already know the only problem I had Rolling Eyes but I think you guys did a top rate job, from what I understand fans were pleased as were the drivers! you definately have my support for future endeavors!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brown_Bomber Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Enjoyed the races very much..........Great Job!! Pros outweigh the cons alot. But a few cons: Not enough porta-johns for a crowd that big. Pace car driver could have been a little better. Pre and post race inspections were not good at all. But all in all, Great Show!!

Brown_Bomber
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

WELL DONE GUYS, MY TEAM AND I HAD A GREAT TIME.WE MET NEW TEAMS MADE SOME FRIENDS AND MADE MORE MONEY FOR FORTH THEN I HAVE EVER MADE FOR WINNING UNDER REG MANAGEMENT.AGIN WELL DONE.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by youngengines Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am

Good job! We had a great time.

youngengines
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 am

Awesome Race! You guys did an outstanding job and we hope to see more races promoted by LTP. I've never seen so many fans around me, it was great!

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceFace Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Stick with what works !!!!! I don't think running Limiteds or Street Stocks would be a good decision.....keep moving forward with what works (Late Models,Mod 4's,Ucars and in the fall after Bowman Gray finishes up the Modifieds.

RaceFace
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 am

Streetstocks would be an excellant class to add if you run by MMS rules.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceFace Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Nothing against the Street Stocks or the Limiteds but I just don't feel enough of either would show up to put on a quality show like you just had,once you lose your fans they won't come back,keep building with whats already working and continue to grow.

RaceFace
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Just like the Latemodels, Mod4's and the Ucars, you show them that Whiteys not a part of it and show them the money and they will come. FCS is the best Streetstock track in the state, period.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:54 am

I agree... if people know that Whitey isnt involved you could run dog sleds and more people would show up... just my two cents... I personally know alot of people that came that hadnt been in years just because Whitey wasnt involved.... each class has its own followers, and it would be great to give all classes a chance... again just my two cents
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 pm

The streestock class use to provide the best racing at FCS when Richard ran it. The only issue I think he had with it was how to elevate it to a higher standard without running some financially strapped teams off. Frankie, Danny and those guys brought their own group of fans with them each week. Add some MMS guys and some of the guys running there now and I think you'd have a fun group to watch.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:16 pm

LTP will have a representative in the pits at MMS on Saturday to poll the drivers to see how many would support coming to FCS on an off weekend to race. If we can get around 12-15 Street Stocks to commit to supporting us, they will be on the schedule of our next event.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 pm

My car will not be ready for Saturday but will be there on 6/26/10. As far as coming to FCS to race in an LTP Event, depending on my schedule, count me in.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down