Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track for lease

3 posters

Go down

Track for lease Empty Track for lease

Post by Casper Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 am

I hear there is talk that Whitey has the track up for lease? Anyone know anything bout it? Maybe someone with some sense will take it over!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Track for lease Empty Re: Track for lease

Post by Luv Racin Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:45 am

Whitey keeps saying that, but he doesn't seem to want to work with anyone. I thanK he likes to "jerk peoples chain".
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Track for lease Empty RE

Post by Friendoroe Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:43 am

With the current state of affairs and all the negative feedback, it would be hard for Whitey to lease the track. There was a offer early in the year to help Richard with his lease as a partner and they were told no at $60,000 a year. FCS was offered then a plan when that fell through to have a viable LMSC show ran at the speedway by an outside promotion team no cost to FCS and that was turned down. If I were an investor I would run as far away as I could from a situation like this.
FCS without a doubt is the best track to race on and I hate to see it in this kind of situation, the place is a gold mine if it were promoted correctly BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Track for lease Empty Re: Track for lease

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down