Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight?

+4
25 ucar and 25 ministock
speedy
Speedyb9
Friendoroe
8 posters

Go down

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight? Empty The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight?

Post by Friendoroe Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 am

What happened last night in the biggest race of the season at FCS?

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight? Empty Re: The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight?

Post by Speedyb9 Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

What race? The late models or super cup?
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight? Empty Re: The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight?

Post by speedy Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 pm

the Late Model race was by far the best of the year. 9 cars and the double file restarts really added some great action to it. Young won a very exciting race with Weeks coming in second. I heard the payout was increased again, so I guess thats why the car count is coming back up. Gillespie won the Super Cup exhibition race, but it was nothing compared to the Late Model race.

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 am

Everyone was happy with the racing and the pay sat night. The fireworks I let off in the pits and the one whitey let off on the backside was pretty cool. I hope for a good turn out this week end also Im having alot of bad luck with motors need to find a good toyota built engine

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight? Empty Great Race

Post by Brown_Bomber Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 am

Yep, anyone that didn't like the racing at FCS Friday night (especially the LM race) and can't say something good about it just doesn't like racing or has something against FCS.

Brown_Bomber
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

It was a good LM race Friday. Congrats to Eddie on his win! Heck of a race for Weeks finishing 2nd after being on vacation...LOL. Must have been vacation from FCS cause I saw him run at motor mile a couple of weeks ago. Smile
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

The suspense is killing me what happened lastnight? Empty RE

Post by Friendoroe Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am

I guy that I work with said he hadn't been at the track in years came to me and told me he wasted $5.00 dollars on a dog and pony show and said he and his kids had better fireworks at the house so someone was watching two different races apparently.

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Racin Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:58 am

I attended the race on friday night, my 1st in several weeks. I thank the car count was decent as well as the attendance. I don't feel like I wasted my $7.00....so I guess it's a matter of opinion.
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:07 am

i loved the friday night racing..i think that could work out good for track if they would invest in the idea of maybe running more friday night events and not have to worry about competing with motor mile...when motor mile runs it truely does hurt the track because it already has a lower car count than most tracks and when motor mile runs, fcs looses LMS-K Dudley, M Dudley, Barnes, Weeks, UCAR-Houseman, Burnopp, MS- A Holdren and ME...and thats 8 cars/drivers i can think of right off my head..lets go friday night racing!!
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum