Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night Racing!

+6
cueball101
jdr77
Wallace76fan
FCS Encyclopedia
u-car 29
ChevyRacin08
10 posters

Go down

Who would like to see FCS run regularly on Friday Nights?

Friday Night Racing! I_vote_lcap78%Friday Night Racing! I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Friday Night Racing! I_vote_lcap22%Friday Night Racing! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Friday Night Racing! I_vote_lcap0%Friday Night Racing! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Friday Night Racing! Empty Friday Night Racing!

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:12 am

Who would or wouldnt like to see FCS run on Friday Nights??
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Racing! Empty Re: Friday Night Racing!

Post by u-car 29 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 am

WES, THAT IS A GREAT IDEA, BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE LATER THEN SEVEN OCLOCK BECAUSE OF PEOPLE THAT WORK.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

If anyone knows me, they know Friday night is something I think FCS should really look at. Just think if FCS was NASCAR sanctioned and ran Friday with the same classes and rules as Motor Mile. If the two tracks would/could cooperate, I think it would be a huge success. Just my .02!

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Just curious......what does NASCAR charge to sanction a weekly racing series track ? I recently read where the Milwaukee Mile owes almost 1.9 million in sanctioning fees from its 2 races earlier this year. FCS Enc do you have any idea?
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 pm

I can remember when Richard tried to get the track NASCAR sanctioned that they didn't want FCS bc it would cost too much to make it acceptable by NASCAR. Like paving the track, fixing the walls and a bunch more

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:33 am

everybody seems to agree to race on friday nights so why dont someone propose this too whitey
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:37 am

like it would do any good.... and ppl have brought it up......another brick wall....
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am

Long as WT is at the helm I personally don't think anything would help. FCS needs someone who will bring creditabilty back to the track, Someone who knows how to keep drivers and fans happy, Someone who can hire a techman who can tech a car instead of running around in the pits trying to talk on the microphone sounding like Mushmouth(you can't understand what he's saying)from Fat Albert, And not an idiot who just wants to make an quick and easy dollar by selling an Obama burger.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 am

LOOK MAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE IT MIGHT COME BACK ON YOU. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR NAME THATS GOOD IF YOUR GOING TO TALK JUNK. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TALK JUNK BUT WONT SAY IT TO ANYBODYS FACE. THATS MY FATHER IN LAW AND I THINK THE FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE HERD HIM FINE BUT IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY AND CAN SWING THE TWENTY TO GET IN THE PITS YOUR MORE THEN WELCOM.MAYBE YOU NEED A HEARING AID, IF YOU CANT SWING THE MONEY FOR ONE MAYBE WE CAN SELL SOME 50/50 TICKETS TO GET YOU ONE.................. AND WHO SAID THAT I DID ANTHONY CHITWOOD ITS NOT HARD TO FIND ME

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz

Last edited by 25 ucar and 25 ministock on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ducksracin Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Seems like there is no hope. However I would like to buy one of those rifle tickets. What caliber are they .17, .30 .50, Heck that last post said it all. NASCAR wont give FCS a sanction for Saturday night racing. The reason is there are to many NASCAR tracks close to FSC that race on a Sat night. They will sanction one for Friday night racing. It is expensive but it can be done with the proper management. The Milwaukee Mile that owes millions is in a different league than weekly racing so don't even think FCS is close to that.

ducksracin
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Razz Razz

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 am

25 ucar and 25 ministock wrote:LOOK MAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE IT MIGHT COME BACK ON YOU. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR NAME THATS GOOD IF YOUR GOING TO TALK JUNK. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TALK JUNK BUT WONT SAY IT TO ANYBODYS FACE. THATS MY FATHER IN LAW AND I THINK THE FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE HERD HIM FINE BUT IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY AND CAN SWING THE TWENTY TO GET IN THE PITS YOUR MORE THEN WELCOM.MAYBE YOU NEED A HEARING AID, IF YOU CANT SWING THE MONEY FOR ONE MAYBE WE CAN SELL SOME 50/50 TICKETS TO GET YOU ONE.................. AND WHO SAID THAT I DID ANTHONY CHITWOOD ITS NOT HARD TO FIND ME

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz

Anthony.....man you're in rare form tonight......you've changed so much since you were a kid.....Thats right, I've know you(since you were a small kid),your sister(tell her I said Hi)and your father (Shucky Ducky Quack Quack)very well........guess I should as my Grandfather was a Chitwood too.....how ironic.......I really don't worry so much about what may come back on me........Although you my friend might be different as it seems Karma has done took a hold on you(them motors get expensive in a Ucar and Mini-Stock huh) Man you've changed over the years......you used to be so quiet, a pretty good kid back then......If you had never replied and told me your dad was Frankie the other night I would have never guessed it was you. As far as my hearing hey its actually perfectly good......but hey that 50/50 deal might be the way to go to get you a motor so you don't have to ask to borrow one on here. A word of advice......just chill on the forums and don't take/make things so personal......learn to take a deep breath and don't get so bent out of shape.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 am

i think whitey should run on thursdays..i hear he gets more cars on thursdays than on race day

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 am

76 fan its killin me who you are I wish I knew and yea maybe I take things the wrong way but I love my family and take up for them the up most sorry I came off the wrong way to ya but I hope you understand were I come from. The 50/50 deal I never thought about...................good idea............. but all jokes aside its hard keeping a moter in these cars but then again I wasnt workin with alot to start with.Im paying for all this out of my pocket right now for a while but sponcer is setting up another tattoo shop for us in west va so money is tight. I wish I could get Dad to come off some of that money but hay maybe one day.. And naw Im not that little boy I use to be I train about twice a week full contact fighting I would every night if I could hopfully one day you might see me on tv fighting in the WEC just a step down frm UFC I love it as much as racing but dont cost as much Hey give me a shout ther cuz.................... Dad would love to know who u are he gets a kick out of somone knowin him on the web

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 pm

i heard from a wiseman that fcs might consider friday next year...everybody outta give whitey a shout and tell him how is it
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

Friday night will work only if there is philosophical changes in management at FCS. That starts from the promoter and goes down the chain.

Best scenario in my opinion is if someone buys or leases the track and puts their own plan in place for the race track. I keep on playin' the lottery. Maybe, one day, my numbers will hit? cheers

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Racin Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Maybe we all should get together and play those tickets, the more players the more chances of winning. Smile
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down