Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like i will be coming!!!

+10
Admin
safetysteve21
numberwon111
iknow_udont1
Luv Racin
JustaFan
jdr77
MUSTANG CHICK
u-car 29
suckersfree
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like i will be coming!!!

Post by iknow_udont1 Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

i never posted that the 81 team is mad at the blue29 how am i supposed to know what they are doing down there in the pits i dont know these guys i just come to watch all i know is what ive learned about them from coming for so many years

iknow_udont1
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like i will be coming!!!

Post by JustaFan Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry...I was reffering to another thread that the 29 started.

I'm just like you...I'm in the stands and I do not know either team. Just my opinions.

JustaFan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I THINK YOU GUYS FOR COMING EVERY WEEK AND YOUR CONCERN. BUT I DIDNT START THIS TOPIC TO ARGUE,THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE 81 TEAM. WE BOTH SAID SOME THINGS WE REALY DIDNT MEAN. I JUST WANTED THEM TO HERE MY SIDE OF IT.AND WHEN WE ALL SEE THE VIDEO OF LAST WEEKS RACE, EVERYTHING WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL. THE SCOTTS ARE GREAT PEOPLE, ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME. BUT I WILL RACE JUST AS HARD AS I ALWAYS HAVE. HOPE YAL STILL COME WATCH US RACE IT GOOD TO KNOW YA CARE.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty Listen up

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm

We have been silent about this very topic ,but everyone else is talking about it. Why can't you people just leave us alone. Please don't mention our names or the car we own in the future.
Thank You,
Eddie, Johnathon,Mike and Donna Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:24 pm

okey dokey..... well this forum was created so people can voice their opinions. We the moderators keep a close eye on it and if things are getting out of hand we will put a stop to it.... the other topic was locked for this very reason.... THIS FORUM IS NOT FCS SPONSORED OR RAN!!!! SO IT WILL NOT GET SHUT DOWN LIKE THE OTHER ONE DID BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE WHAT SOME ONE ELSE SAID!!!!! i have been very fair to everyone on here and will continue to do so.... but this is a discussion forum and everyone can talk about what ever they want (within reason) and if happens to be the 81 car or the owners then so be it!!!! feel free to respond to any topics but with respect!!!!!!!!!! if you feel you are being wronged in any way discuss it!!! the last topic did not get out of hand between the 81 and 29 and actuallly ended up fairly civil between you too.... but as far as no one mentioning your names or your car so sorry that cant and will not be stopped!!! but everyone needs to remember that this is a public forum so you never know who is reading.... AGAIN THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM SO DISCUSSIONS WILL TAKE PLACE Exclamation Exclamation Idea Exclamation Exclamation
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by safetysteve21 Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 pm

i can make a better block with my legos than the 29 does on the field...lay off on charles

safetysteve21
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by JustaFan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:45 pm

The best moderator is a SILENT one. That poster was entitled to speak her mind, just like you say everyone else is. Why is it that you tell her what she can/can not say? If she says, "don't mention our name" and someone wants to have an opinion on that are you going to "scold" them? Gezzzz.....

This discussion is pretty comical, as most things that are associated with WT.

JustaFan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 am

JustaFan wrote:The best moderator is a SILENT one. That poster was entitled to speak her mind, just like you say everyone else is. Why is it that you tell her what she can/can not say? If she says, "don't mention our name" and someone wants to have an opinion on that are you going to "scold" them? Gezzzz.....

This discussion is pretty comical, as most things that are associated with WT.

first off i said that same thing just not in the same words she can speak her mind!!!!! i never told her she can or can not say whats on her mind!!! but she can not control what everyone else says!!! i was not only "scolding" her but everyone involved!!!!!! the topic has gotten out of hand and i was letting EVERYONE know that it wasnt gonna happen......

Apparently you dont know me, nor does it matter!!! but i have been very fair to everyone here and have not as of yet banned anyone..... ask anyone of the members that have been here from the beginning....

i dont know how many forums you have visited but i know for a fact that if the topic was geting out of hand on the others the moderators would speak up as well..... would it make you feel better if i signed in as the administrator of the forum rather than a moderator????? i can do either, as i created this forum.....

I am in no way trying to get into a "shouting" match (so to speak) with you but everything has to run smoothly to work..... this site is not censored by FCS or WT, so everyone needs to chill out discuss whats on your mind but do it in a respectful manner of everyone else.....
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty Listen up

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:23 am

Angie,
We have a right to tell people to leave us out of it when they are slinging insults at us. It's like a sore that people keep trying to pick at,the more you pick at it the longer it takes to heal. This started with one person and ballooned to something that is out of control. We are leaving it alone why can't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 am

FIRST OFF REREAD MY POSTS!!! IT WAS NOT ALL POINTED AT YOU BUT EVERYONE INVOLVED. YEAH YOU CAN TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU WANT DONT MEAN THEY GONNA LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT HONESTLY SAY YOU HAVE STAYED OUT OF IT YOU HAVE POSTED REPLIES TO THE FORUM!!!! I DONT HAVE TO STAY OUT OF ANYTHING NOT HERE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!

SO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!!! THIS TOPIC IS GETTING A STALE FUNK TO IT CUZ ITS GETTING OLD!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I AM REFEREEING MY KIDS MAYBE I SHOULD RENAME THE FORUM FCS DAYCARE!!! ITS WHAT ITS FEELING LIKE!!!! SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE HECK OUT AND MOVE ON!!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fcs-chat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 am

Admin wrote:FIRST OFF REREAD MY POSTS!!! IT WAS NOT ALL POINTED AT YOU BUT EVERYONE INVOLVED. YEAH YOU CAN TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU WANT DONT MEAN THEY GONNA LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT HONESTLY SAY YOU HAVE STAYED OUT OF IT YOU HAVE POSTED REPLIES TO THE FORUM!!!! I DONT HAVE TO STAY OUT OF ANYTHING NOT HERE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!

SO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!!! THIS TOPIC IS GETTING A STALE FUNK TO IT CUZ ITS GETTING OLD!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I AM REFEREEING MY KIDS MAYBE I SHOULD RENAME THE FORUM FCS DAYCARE!!! ITS WHAT ITS FEELING LIKE!!!! SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE HECK OUT AND MOVE ON!!!!

yeah i know i was signed in under admin but it was me!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty Administrator

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:56 am

MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.

You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

Well, my job is done .....Your turn

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

hmmmmm cute thank you and have a good day!!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.

You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

Well, my job is done .....Your turn

POSTED BY DONNA24151!!!!!!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Dang.....I called and have been on hold for over an hour.......everyone from the forum must be calling lol!
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 pm

LMAO!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by suckersfree Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:21 pm

im not psycho in a stupid way but im psycho in a very bad way lol wait till i get on the track and see Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
suckersfree
suckersfree
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm

OKAY!!!!!!! THATS ENOUGH. THIS ISN'T A FORUM TO TALK ABOUT BLOCKING!!!!!! AND YEAH YOU MAY BE PSYCHO "SUCKERSFREE" BUT NO ONE CARES SO COOL IT OR DON'T PRATICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION!!! IT PRETTY MUCH STARTED WRONG AND IF YOU GUYS AND GALS DON'T COOL IT IT WILL PROBALLY END WRONG!!!!! SO GO ON WITH LIFE AND GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

looks like i will be coming!!! - Page 2 Empty amen to that!!!!!!!!!

Post by Driver57 Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm

AMEN TO THAT SPEEDBY9 SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NOT SAYING NAME(SUCKERFACE) IS GETTING TOOO BIG FOR HIS PANTS AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IT IS ABOUT TIME TO GET OVER HIS SELF AND GO ON. I THINK IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHAT ALL THERE GOING TO DO WHEN THEY COME TOO RACE, BUT WNEN THEY GET THERE, WELL THERE LUCKY IF THEY CAN FINISH A GOOD LAST,YOU KNOW, THE ONLY THING I'M TRYING TO SAY IS WATCH WHO YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH TO BECAUSE CARMA CAN BE A REAL B* affraid lol! T*H!!!!!!! IF YOU KNOW WHAYT I MEAN

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 19 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

Bla Bla Bla Bla You know there a few people out the that will block every chance they get.even a much faster car.but i have been racing with the 29 for a while and if we a battling for a possition he will block just a smidge......but anyone will.or they are the slower cars.and eventually when they get faster they will too.hey i have leaned on people(sorry eddie) and i accidently gotten loose and ran somebody into the wall (sorry to you too josh). But you know I have never known most of the guys out there to do it on purpose.But there are a few...................

u-car 19
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:21 pm

u-car 19 wrote:Bla Bla Bla Bla You know there a few people out the that will block every chance they get.even a much faster car.but i have been racing with the 29 for a while and if we a battling for a possition he will block just a smidge......but anyone will.or they are the slower cars.and eventually when they get faster they will too.hey i have leaned on people(sorry eddie) and i accidently gotten loose and ran somebody into the wall (sorry to you too josh). But you know I have never known most of the guys out there to do it on purpose.But there are a few...................

I can say I've learned the hard way myself. and about that night JD, I was mad. But who cares. It's racing.. and things like that will happen. I don't hold grudges with anyone and I move on. Your a good driver and a respectable one. you might be a little aggresive at times lol but who isn't? So no need to be sorry. things happen

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum