Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the photos?

+6
11 fan
FCS Encyclopedia
Luv Racin
Friendoroe
MUSTANG CHICK
21 fan
10 posters

Go down

Where's the photos? Empty Where's the photos?

Post by 21 fan Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 pm

i noticed on fcs site the photos have not been updated since August 22.

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Where's the photos? Empty Re: Where's the photos?

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 pm

i dont think BMG has been doing it the last couple of weeks..... lets just say I needed to borrow a camera from a certain someone and he said "NO, BECAUSE HE HAD TO TAKE PICTURES"...... so most of you can guess whats going on there... but from what I can gather from my kids... the pictures have been given to BMG ("MOM, we went to floyd today to drop off the pictures from the race") Question Question
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendoroe Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 am

I remember the last two years that the photos were always up by SUnday night or Monday for everyone to view!

Just another thing thats lacking at Ole FCS!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Racin Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Maybe her life doesn't revolve around FCS and who cares about what happened the last 2 years, its in the past now.
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:48 pm

I, for one, really think an updated website, photos included, really help a race track out a lot. Joey did a great job getting photos to the webmaster the last two years and I think it added a more professional flavor to the track.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 fan Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 pm

I would like to chime in on this topic.....1st off, Bridgette was taking pictures at the track as a favor to us because she does help sponsor our cars, 2nd, at no point or time has Whitey or anyone else at the track ever offered or payed her for her time or services. 3rd, Bridgette is a mother of 4 kids and works a full time job with the Floyd School system and does Photography on the side and is also very active with her church. I know she tryed really hard at the beginning of the season to keep everthing up but sometimes it can be overwhelming and she puts her family first... Also, she only downloads the pictures after she has gotten the approval from Dennis. I don't know what that means but, I have heard her say she had to wait on Dennis to come up before she could put the pictures on the web site. I like everyone else enjoy looking at the pictures and I thank Bridgette does an awesome job, she certianly gives us plenty to look at. I will pass the word on to her that people are asking about the photos and i will post something if she replys. Thanks Donna

11 fan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

i agree Kenny, im not putting blame on the webmaster he can only work with what he is given.... but it does need some work...
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 pm

11 fan wrote:I would like to chime in on this topic.....1st off, Bridgette was taking pictures at the track as a favor to us because she does help sponsor our cars, 2nd, at no point or time has Whitey or anyone else at the track ever offered or payed her for her time or services. 3rd, Bridgette is a mother of 4 kids and works a full time job with the Floyd School system and does Photography on the side and is also very active with her church. I know she tryed really hard at the beginning of the season to keep everthing up but sometimes it can be overwhelming and she puts her family first... Also, she only downloads the pictures after she has gotten the approval from Dennis. I don't know what that means but, I have heard her say she had to wait on Dennis to come up before she could put the pictures on the web site. I like everyone else enjoy looking at the pictures and I thank Bridgette does an awesome job, she certianly gives us plenty to look at. I will pass the word on to her that people are asking about the photos and i will post something if she replys. Thanks Donna

i personally think she has done a great job, dont think anyone here was saying otherwise... I think the approval from Dennis she speaks of is for the photos for the program.... i totally understand how hard it is to work, raise children (i have 5 so i know all too well), keep house, do extracurriculars and just plain live.... tell her she has done a great job and i applaud her and all her efforts!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendoroe Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm

I by no means was throwing blame at Briggette she seems to be a very nice gal.

I'm just saying that pictures taken at the speedway need to be up as soon as you can get them there.

I have a family with two children one which has Autism which can be a challenge but I could always manage to get the pictures up and the program done by Wed.

I was paid by Richard to do the program and if I were Bridgette that would be the only way for me to have done that because that was always a major undertaking and when Richard was running the track there was a lot of sponsor demands and changes that needed to be changed from week to week, which made the program a major task.

Photos are a big thing LUV RACN and if you don't think so thats cool with me but I would say the majority would definately side with me, not busting your chops just stating facts.

Thanks Kenny fro your comments BUDDY!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

I can totally agree w, Joey... alot of ppl enjoy the photos and the programs.... i did the program about 3 years ago (nothing like Joey's they were top notch i did with what i had to do with) but at the time I only had 3 children (and like Joey I have one with a disability) and worked full time , but got it done no later than thursday morning....

now someone can correct me if i am wrong here, but it is my understanding that BMG configures the program, and Dennis has to print them....??? i dunno thats what I hear from my kids, so you know how that goes..... but again she does a great job!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 pm

I like looking at the pictures too, they can kinda tell ya a little about what went on with a race, and I love all the pit pictures because it gives us fans a chance to see the drivers and what they look like. As far as the website, the last couple years it always had a good story that had pictures to go along with it and it looked great, but this year the storys are not good and they have no pictures on that homepage. I do think the site is updated on a timely manner, probably more than any other track, if they would just upgrade the storys with pictures it would be great, just like the last couple of years.

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 pm

HEY ALL I KNOW IS YOU CAN BET I WAS IN THERE FOUR OR FIVE TIMES EVERY WEEK I SURE MISS THAT GIRL

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 pm

I would just like to say I think BMG has done an excellent job this season!! Especially since she doesn't get paid for her time or services!! For anyone that wants to complain about it....why don't you go buy yourself a camera and be the track photographer and see how quick you can get it done. NOT EVERYONES LIFE EVOLVES AROUND FRANKLIN COUNTY SPEEDWAY!!
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

I agree 100% Casper.
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Casper wrote:I would just like to say I think BMG has done an excellent job this season!! Especially since she doesn't get paid for her time or services!! For anyone that wants to complain about it....why don't you go buy yourself a camera and be the track photographer and see how quick you can get it done. NOT EVERYONES LIFE EVOLVES AROUND FRANKLIN COUNTY SPEEDWAY!!

NO ONE IS DENYING OR SAYING THAT SHE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB!!!! AND IM LIKE THIS IF YOU COMMIT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET PAID FOR IT THEN YOU STICK WITH IT AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.... IM NOT SAYING SHE IS NOT..... IM SURE JOEY MAY BACK ME ON THIS ONE, AS WE HAVE BOTH STATED WE HAVE BOTH DONE THE PROGRAM AND DEALT WITH THE PICTURES AND HAVE CHILDREN AND OTHER ACTIVITIES..... BUT IT GOT DONE!!! IM NOT SURE Y YOU ARE ON THE DEFENSE HERE BUT YEAH WHATEVER.... AND NO NOT EVERYONES LIFE EVOLVES AROUND FCS... AGAIN NO ONE IS PUTTING HER DOWN... I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES I THINK SHE DID A GREAT JOB, SO DO GET SO DEFENSIVE.....
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Well I thought this forum was so we could post our opinions!!!! My only point is people are quick to complain about something not being done the way they think it should be. Ok we have established that you did the pictures at one time butthats in the past!! Everyone has their way of doing things!! Give Bridgette a break cause without her there wouldn't be any pictures to see anyways!!!!
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 pm

ok first off i was stating an opinion as well!!!!! no one complained just was wandering why they weren't up on the site!!!! and i never said I did pictures!!!! my ex did them, i edited them but i did not take them..... we were just stating our opinions and experiences!!!! so get off the defensive here and dont take it so personal.......
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Seems like I have struck a nerve with you Mustang Chick!! Don't get your red headed temper flared up at me!! Let it go already!!! I was just giving my opinion on what was being said just like you!!!
Casper
Casper
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Casper wrote:Seems like I have struck a nerve with you Mustang Chick!! Don't get your red headed temper flared up at me!! Let it go already!!! I was just giving my opinion on what was being said just like you!!!

you aint struck no nerve with me yet but you bout too! i was not the one going on the defensive on the whole thing!!! i simply trying to clarify what was going since it seemed that things were getting misconstrued.... i aint trying to be a b!t(h here, but good grief..... again i will reiterate Brigette has done a gret job!!! no one said other wise!!!! my hats off to her... plain and simple.... so i think the subject needs to be dropped plain and simple
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down