Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty Gaspard...Continuded

+13
needforspeed23
race17
dodgeman85
turn left and do it again
steven weeks
25 ucar and 25 ministock
flpjmg
Haggard29
Hisracinghoney
ChevyRacin08
Obamaburger23
MUSTANG CHICK
ChickenRacer
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rusty Gaspard...Continuded Empty Rusty Gaspard...Continuded

Post by ChickenRacer Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 am

I like reading this stuff. It's very funny! That #83 black and green machine of Mr. Gaspards was movin last sunday. He was sideways outta every turn! lol!
ChickenRacer
ChickenRacer
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Rusty Gaspard...Continuded Empty Re: Rusty Gaspard...Continuded

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 am

THIS TOPIC WILL NOT GET OUT OF HAND, AND I DO BELIEVE EVERYONE MADE THEIR POINTS IN THE LAST ONE, SO KEEP IT CIVIL OR IT WILL BE SHUT DOWN TOO!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Obamaburger23 Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

I would like to see rusty race in the late models at motor mile. He is fast and smooth.
Obamaburger23
Obamaburger23
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 am

well lets just say it was a interesting race
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisracinghoney Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Yes it was. It was fun to watch!

Hisracinghoney
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:18 pm

rusty did good this past saturday runnin with dudley
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Obamaburger23 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

i was in the stands i clocked some 14.40's by gaspard suprised dulley held him off
Obamaburger23
Obamaburger23
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggard29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm

im sorry your stop watch is busted the fastest they ran was a 14.6 nothing below that and rusty would win some races if he could learn to be smooth.
Haggard29
Haggard29
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by flpjmg Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:20 pm

no i hate to tell but his best lap was a 14.29

flpjmg

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:42 pm

that was running on turn 1 and 2 curb i dont know why he runs it in so low use the whole track it might work for ya

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:42 pm

haha 3 different lap times we got .29's, 40's and 60's hahaha well which one
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenRacer Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

IT DONT MATTER HE DIDN'T WIN! cheers
ChickenRacer
ChickenRacer
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by steven weeks Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 pm

I agree with you ChickenRacer. But it is funny i was told sunday at Martinsville that robbie long was tellin some racers that they where a second faster than the leaders at martinsville what other crap is going to come out there mouth.

steven weeks
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenRacer Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

hahaha i think some people dont have stopwatches, they count 1 miss-iss-ipp-i, 2 miss-i-ssi-ppi, wow that dude was fast! i got him at a 20 mis!!! hahahaha lmao
ChickenRacer
ChickenRacer
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by turn left and do it again Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Obamaburger23 wrote:I would like to see rusty race in the late models at motor mile. He is fast and smooth.

wow honestly the dude has a rough time making it around a line a fcs what makes u think he can tame a motor mile car? if this kid is smooth then honestly ima nickname him sand paper cause hes only smooth after he rubs against something else....he has talent dont get me wrong hes in a late model and the car is decent week to week....he just needs to get the steering wheel thing down and realize u turn left...and not right......into other cars...and like i said i like the kid personally just not his driving style...and i hope no one misunderstands this thread as a hate on ole rusty thread...seeing as how half the people in the stands at fcs post on this forum..(which only counts like 6 of the 12 people in the stands) well quite honestly seem to enjoy the kids wreckless ways...i seem to enjoy watching a caution-less race...but wen i see that black and green 23 or well 83...i know that may not be the case for the night....well until my next post or i get banned im out

Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgeman85 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 pm

well as far as ol robbie long is conserened you cant belv a thing he say he lies so much he dont no what he told to who or when he told it. o and he's not with us he just thinks he is so dont put us is with his bs

dodgeman85
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by race17 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 pm

i dont know what the hell you peole are watching, he is not the one wrecking others cars! give him a break this is his 1st year and has run very little, as far as the car it is a very old wore out piece of junk.
and it did not cost $15000 like Mr. weeks said and he knows how bad that car is! i know that he has drove it. as far as the crew he really dont have one and has had help from DD the last 2 months and the car his got much better. he dose not have 4 other cars and if you listem to robbie long and believe one word he said, then you are a dam fool! long runs his mouth and lies like hell, and rusty has nothing to do with that and can not stop that. as far as wrecking steven weeks? funny, weeks ran him to the wall right of the bat at martinsville and also hit him in the read end more than 1 time! just watch weeks drive, he has caused more then 1 wreck at frankin and at mms, he has tore up a lot of cars including his own! just ask dan martin! all rusty has done is go out and race and do the best he can, and you people want to trash him and talk shit about him. he is a 19 year old kid just learing and trying, and have you people talk about him like he is trying to wreack others and know that he is not. get over it and lay off

race17
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgeman85 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 pm

thank you finally some else who sees our way and yes were not much of a crew but were learnin this crap just as fast we can theres alot in this besides the only people he has is me and his dad and dd thats it three people not alot

dodgeman85
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by race17 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 pm

robbie long talks way too much! and just make it up as he go's you can not hold that against rusty, he has no control over him.

race17
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 pm

come-on guys yall gotta give it too him he is doin good with what he's got. You dont see him goin around actin big shot and wantin to start stuff with others. Rusty is a good guy and deserves the respect he needs.
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by turn left and do it again Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 am

i love the franklin co mentality bump me ima wreck u....wow all i know is people need to learn that a rookie has to earn respect just like everyone else...u cant come in all joey lagano type...make the martinsville race...take out half the field and then watch other people defend ur rookie mistakes on the track by saying the kid has heart and he doesnt have much else...well as far as i can see the kid has a little bit of talent but hasnt figured out the whole keeping to a line thing.....like i said b4 i could careless who likes him and who hates him the fact is the kid tries...but also along with that he has had his fair share of tearing up cars too...lol honestly i dont really care..have fun sucking up to the rookie...and to rusty....i say good luck man and i hope ur sophomore season next year takes the light off all the crap that has happend this year...because next year there is no rookie excuse...and yall have a nice day Very Happy

Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by steven weeks Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Race 17 i think you need to lay off the crack pipe a little where you get your info is wrong. the pic of martinsville tells all about the limited race and yeah i did hit him in the rearend so what that is racing cutting down on someone is not. As far as motormile i have been put in the outside wall 2 times on the front stretch by the 84 and 53 if you call that me wreckin everyone try again. As far as dan the man we are over that shit happens.

steven weeks
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by race17 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

steven weeks wrote:Race 17 i think you need to lay off the crack pipe a little where you get your info is wrong. the pic of martinsville tells all about the limited race and yeah i did hit him in the rearend so what that is racing cutting down on someone is not. As far as motormile i have been put in the outside wall 2 times on the front stretch by the 84 and 53 if you call that me wreckin everyone try again. As far as dan the man we are over that shit happens.

"yeah i did hit him in the rearend so what that is racing "
funny when its you its racing when its someone else its "trying to wreck you" your the one that needs to get over it, like you said "shit happens"

race17
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by steven weeks Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm

It does happen. just wanna say sorry now before it does happen maybe i will break out the orange 11 one more time or just wait untill the greatness shows up at motormile who knows???

steven weeks
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisracinghoney Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Haha. Yess Steven you are right. You are the greatest racer to ever touch a track. People should kiss the ground you walk on. Cause everyone knows you sir do not make mistakes. Your basically a professional! Why arent you driving nascar?? Oh yeahhh cause your not as hott as you think! If you were that good you wouldnt be at fcs. I really dont think you have any room to be talking. Your no higher than anyone else out there. Does it make you any better of a racer or a sportsman to be on here talkin shit when he's not defending himself? Heckk no. A real man would take his comments to the person. Not talk shit on the internet. But when that "magical" day comes when you become the god of racing. Then people might actually care what you say. Until then, please do everyone a favor and shut that trap of yours. Smile

Hisracinghoney
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next