Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL

+7
Streetstock5
jdr77
Racing Heart
Driver57
u-car 29
Speedyb9
Wallace76fan
11 posters

Go down

No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL Empty No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL

Post by Wallace76fan Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Just noticed on the FCS Website the tracks contact # is now WT's cell phone and not the 483-0713 that its been for years. Must have been a cut back to get all of those high dollar top Nascar crew cheifs next weekend.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL Empty Re: No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL

Post by Speedyb9 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Guess they will have to cut the clown's and jocolor's from the next circus show............... affraid
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL Empty Re: No Fuel.....Now No Phone.....Whats next....LOL

Post by u-car 29 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 am

I HOPE THAT FCS GOES UNDER SO FAR THAT WT LOSES EVERYTHING, EVEN HIS DOG.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver57 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 pm

dang charles, thats a little harsh isn't it LOL !!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH.

Hey rand said you had a few tires that you might want to sale do you still have them?

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 am

HEY BRIAN, YES THAT WAS HARSH. BUT YOU KNOW WT AND FLIP DID THE SAME THING TO ME IN 2006. I DONT KNOW WHY I WOULD THINK THEY WERE ANY BETTER NOW. AND YES I HAVE SOME TIRES ONE IS NEW HAS I RACE ON IT. AND 3 OR 4 USED ONES. CALL ME AT 540 408 3487 WHEN YOUR IN ROANOKE. JD HAS THEM AT HIS PLACE, I WILL CALL HIM TODAY.GOOD LUCK.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing Heart Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

I hated to see Wes T hit the inside wall on his way to line up for the race. But having to remove the vehicle with the help from friends because there was no tow truck was not what I expected to see last night.

What will be next? 2009 has been a year full of No's.
No Recue Squad on premises, No Beer sold in the restaraunt, No Spectators in the stands, No pace car to start the race, No parts truck, No tires, No trophy girl, No interviews for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, No Pictures every week, No toilet paper, No Fuel, No phone, No Tow Truck, No _?_ ) Oh yes, No professionalism so it will be "No track".
Good bye 2009. It's almost over!

Racing Heart
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 pm

FCS more than likely will not be open next year. I pray that the track goes under with whitey owning it. Maybe someone like Richard will come along and give these true race drivers and fans the respect and notoriety that they deserve.

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Don't hold your breath guys, don't hold your breath.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 am

The track is going to survive as long as competitors and fans support the mess that goes on at FCS every week. Once the pits and stands are empty, maybe that will force the hand of the owner to either lease or sell the track. Then again maybe he will just let it go the way of North Wilkesboro and just rot because he is to stubborn to sell at a decent price and let someone buy it and return it to glory.

Either way, it is a sad situation.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I really believe that in the end he will do whatever it takes to never let it rise from the ashes again. Franklin County Speedway is history and that suits him just fine. I hate it but life moves on and there are other tracks that would welcome both the fans and the drivers as this season has proved.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendoroe Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 pm

I heard that there was going to be a $1000.00 win DOG race this weekend and WT is going to black flag or DQ all competitors except for his wife's DOG!!!!

NORTH WILKESBORO versus FCS?
North Wilksboro still has a chance!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:38 pm

I agree!!! Very Happy
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lmsc10 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:25 pm

lmao yea whitey is never gonna sale n if someone is stupid enough to lease it from him will just get screwed over just like richard did

lmsc10

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:27 am

yeah it was really sad that we had to load the car up on the track and use our own truck and trailer to do so...its really sad but i cant help but to crack up thinking about it lmao!..but come to find out a bolt broke off the steering box which probably had something to do with that wreckfest the week before and I just over looked it when repairing the car. Hope to be back this weekend
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down