Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has there ever been a female driver at fcs ?

+5
FCS Encyclopedia
cueball101
Speedyb9
chicken33
beccaa#8
9 posters

Go down

has there ever been a female driver at fcs ? Empty has there ever been a female driver at fcs ?

Post by beccaa#8 Fri May 01, 2009 8:49 pm

there should've beeen. Crying or Very sad
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

has there ever been a female driver at fcs ? Empty Re: has there ever been a female driver at fcs ?

Post by chicken33 Fri May 01, 2009 9:43 pm

yeah theres 4 that i can think of wright now. shannon gillispie,stephain cocrom,kimvia adams, and i cant remember the other girls name she drove a stock mini.it was actually it was a truck that she drove in stock mini. and yes i know i cant spell.
chicken33
chicken33
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

has there ever been a female driver at fcs ? Empty Re: has there ever been a female driver at fcs ?

Post by beccaa#8 Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm

aha. that is okay. no on is perfect. so i will be the youngest female drive when i start wont i ?
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Should be...What division does Dan want to start you out in? U-car? scratch
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 pm

i have no clue. ahaha he still hasnt called me backk
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm

i am on the phone with my dad he said i will be racing a late modle at franklin county or if we can find a street stock i think he said and at mms i would race a limited late model. aha. !!!!!!!!!! so hypedd !! <3
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sun May 03, 2009 2:48 am

tiffany daniels drove the truck stock mini or whatever it was called and she was 14 yrs old
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am

and for starters in racing late model is a BIG mistake....ucar would be the best starter car
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 am

I started in mini stock and had problems driving a it the first few times i drove, i could only imagine me starting in late model. Shocked
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Sun May 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Long before you young uns came along.... Cool There was a woman by the name of Chrissy Oliver that raced at Franklin County Speedway quite a bit in Late Model Stock Car. She held a pretty fair wheel herself.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Sun May 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Many years ago a Lady by the name of Shelby raced in mini stock and did really good with it and loved it at FCS. She worked at the track some when Richard was there!!
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm

well i am not going to race right off the batt. i am going to get ALOT of practice laps before i even think of racing. and i know it aint easy. i am well educated that it is quite difficult. but that is y it is called practice. and thats what i am going to do. LOTS of practice. Smile
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 pm

FCS Encyclopedia wrote:Long before you young uns came along.... Cool There was a woman by the name of Chrissy Oliver that raced at Franklin County Speedway quite a bit in Late Model Stock Car. She held a pretty fair wheel herself.

she was awesome!! and tuff as nails!!! there was also regina lewis and she was gud 2!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Sun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm

thats good. cause when i tell people at my school that i am goign to race. they laugh. and they think just cause i am a girl, i cant fish, hunt, nor race. and i like to do all those things. it makes me madd !
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Thats good girl dont let them hold ya back and if they want to put you in a late mod jump in... but if it was me letting my little girl or boy start I would start him out in a mini stock till he had some seat time then put him in the late mod. but what ever you choose we wish you luck Totally Naked Tattoos 25

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Mon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

thanks 25ucar. and i would race a mini stock if my dad had the money. but right now the money is tight. my dad cant even get on the track thins weekend cause of money issues. but i just really wanna get behind the wheel. i am really excited. no matter what people at my school say. i just cant waitt !
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

i would start out in ucars..its a lil more affordable and you learn alot but then again its a front wheel drive and will drive much different than a mini stock, latemodel, street stock,...etc.., but if you are hyped about just getting behind the wheel of a racecar then ucars are the way to go
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

we will just c what god has planned for me i guess. i just wanna race. Very Happy Very Happy
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm

i would have to agree and think that it would be a better idea to start out in an ucar... JMO to get the feel of things and how the tracks are and i think you said u couldnt drive a stick so yeah if you were my kid i would mind less if u tore up a ucar verses a late model! its alot to think about and alot to get into but i say if u want to then go for it!!!! I know I got 2 lil boys (5&7) who are dieing 2 get behind the wheel and i aint tooo sure on it myself!! pale
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

well i would get a ucar if we had the money. but the economy is so bad these days. we cant really even get mc.d's any more. that is just sad..aha.. jk. but i am just gonna practice in the late model for a while to get thte feel for things.
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

exactly like mustang chick said when you wreck and tear stuff up the average parts cost around $50 and latemodels and soforth are around $350-500 to replace Shocked Shocked
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm

woah! Shocked well then i guess i am going to talk to my dad about getting a ucar for my birthday. aha. ( its far enough away so he can save up for me. aha. )
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Mon May 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Your exactly right! Mini stock isn't really easy to own either. You have to search and search for parts. So me and my family talked it over and we think its time for me to move up to late model. So I will be in a late model sometime later this year at fcs. Smile
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beccaa#8 Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

yeah. well i just am really looking foward to racing. Laughing
beccaa#8
beccaa#8
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down