Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts of Kindness at FCS

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts of Kindness at FCS Empty Thoughts of Kindness at FCS

Post by hallsracing Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 am

Several weeks ago Ricky Hall went into the Hospital for what was thought an easy surgery with a short recovery time but there were complications and was in the Hospital for over 10 days. He had Spinal Stenosis and they removed bone from his spine to relieve the pressure on the nerves and when they removed the bone they tore the spinal sac and had a spinal fluid leak. He is still having trouble walking unassisted but He is making progress and will be back at the track as soon as he can. I know everyone likes to put down on FCS and the way it is run but Saturday night proved that it is not all bad. Whitey sent the drivers around to take up for Ricky to help with bills while he is out and the response was incredible. He raised almost 700.00. Ricky would like to thank each and every driver and fan that gave. He knows that times are tuff for everyone and the kindness of the drivers, car owners, pit crews and the fans was over the top. That shows that racing at FCS is like having an extended family. There may be ruff times during the races but in the end it is all good. Thanks to Whitey for everything he has done. He would also like to thank his family for their support through this. Also congratulations to Terry Mitchell for another win. And thanks to Kerry for helping him while Ricky is out.

hallsracing

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of Kindness at FCS Empty Re: Thoughts of Kindness at FCS

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Sun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Glad to hear Ricky is coming along. He is a mainstay at FCS.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 8 Ball Racing Sun May 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Hopefully Ricky will recover real soon because it aint the same without him at the racetrack and not in the shop working on one of the racecars!!!
8 Ball Racing
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm

i can speek to how fcs is like a second family my daughter had back surgery a few years back and several drivers donated their winnings and the drivers took up money and particitpated in other events!!

i hope ricky gets well soon, because ricky and fcs go hand in hand!!!best wishes my friend!!! speedy recovery!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down