Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday June 6th

4 posters

Go down

Saturday June 6th Empty Saturday June 6th

Post by Speedyb9 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Looks like the late models will be off on June 6th. The divisons running will be mini stock, street stock, ucar, any car, and spectator.
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saturday June 6th Empty Re: Saturday June 6th

Post by cueball101 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 pm

yea i bet there will be no more than 10 cars there total lol! elephant jocolor what the admission i wonder? $7 is too much for just the ministocks and ucars
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 fan Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm

i wish they could've cancel all the classes and had the race on saturday night under the lights to made it more racier

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:34 am

With the majority of all the modifieds except Ted Christopher,Ronnie Silk and the other Whelen Modified drivers who run in the "North Series" that may show up the majority of your regular ASA Modified drivers will be running Saturday Night at Bowman Gray Stadium......I applaud Randy Myers for making this race happen on Sunday giving it better odds of the most drivers showing and not splitting them between the 2 tracks. Same deal with the Late Models, with many of them coming from all over Virginia and North Carolina who'll be running either Friday night or Satuday night at either their "home tracks" or touring series Sunday makes a great choice to attract the best field of Late Models.......I'd like to Thank everyone with the ASA Southern Modified Tour,Left Turn Promotions,The Drivers and all of the Sponsors who still have faith in good ole FCS for putting on a great evening of racing.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 fan Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey kenny,do u have a list of drivers that has confirmed of racing sunday in late models

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down