Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

generator and air compressor in one unit

2 posters

Go down

generator and air compressor in one unit Empty generator and air compressor in one unit

Post by Driver57 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 pm

I HAVE A COLEMAN POWERMATE GENERATOR AND AIR COMPRESSOR ALL IN ONE UNIT TO SALE. THIS IS PERFECT FOR RACING OR DOING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED POWER OR AIR, WHEATHER IT BE RACING, CAMPING, OR CUNSTRUCTION WORK. I'M NOT RACING ANY MORE AND IT'S NOT BEING USED, SO RATHER THAN SEE IT GO TO WASTE I THAUGHT I WOULD PUT IT ON HERE TO SEE IF I COULD SALE IT. THIS UNIT WOULD EASILY COST OVER $2000 IF PURCHASED NEW, I'M ASKING $1000 OBO OR TRADE ON SOMTHING, SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE, THANKS FOR LOOKING

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

generator and air compressor in one unit Empty Re: generator and air compressor in one unit

Post by honda24 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 pm

well i wish i had the money to get this it would be real handy on the spot but you know you could it put it on craigslist alot of buyers and trader will email or call you!!!!!!
honda24
honda24
Qualifier
Qualifier

http://www.myspace.com/wannaholdit69

Back to top Go down

generator and air compressor in one unit Empty UR RIGHT

Post by Driver57 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

YOUR RIGHT HONDA 24 I WOULD, BUT I HAVE HAD IT LISTED ON THERE A FEW TIMES AND GOT NO HITS ON IT, AND I USED IT FOR RACING SO I FIGURED THAT I WOULD LIST IT HERE TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN IT, SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TRADE, WE MIGHT CAN DEAL.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

generator and air compressor in one unit Empty Re: generator and air compressor in one unit

Post by honda24 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm

i dont have anything to trade you know who i am im joey mikes son
honda24
honda24
Qualifier
Qualifier

http://www.myspace.com/wannaholdit69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum