Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best ucars

+7
8 Ball Racing
MUSTANG CHICK
cueball101
jdr77
25 ucar and 25 ministock
Jimbeam
#5&7racing
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

best ucars - Page 2 Empty Re: best ucars

Post by Jimbeam Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 pm

I was told that the 07 hit the 79 and flat out wrecked him but it looked like to me that they just kept getting together and finally got mad at each other and the 07 finally took him out but im not shore and I didnt see anything between the 83 and 08.
Jimbeam
Jimbeam
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

best ucars - Page 2 Empty need help?

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 am

hey anytime the 77 needs help come ask im sure we will do all we can to help tha boy out... We will be their thursday so come on up and we will help him out....

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 am

25 ucar wrote:hey anytime the 77 needs help come ask im sure we will do all we can to help tha boy out... We will be their thursday so come on up and we will help him out....

Thank you 25 ucar, Yes I don't have anyone helping me and were still working on the set up for my car. We are getting very close and we should win a few this season. But it's very hard to be competitive when you don't have any help and your into something that you never set up before. All I have ever worked on is late models. This car has been very different to set up!

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am

CUEBALL YOU A JOKE!!!! COME ON TELL US WHAT YOU GOT UNDER YOUR BELT!!!!! WHEN DID YOU RACE UCAR I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!!! BRING U A MINI STOCK LETS SEE IF YOU BACK THAT SHIT TALKING UP!!!!!! I MYSELF KNOW A LIL BOUT CARS (BEING A WOMAN IT SUPRISE YA) BUT I AINT TELL ANY OF THESE GUYS THAT I COULD DO A BETTER JOB BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WELL THAT I CANT!!! THEY DOING SOMETHING THAT I CANT AND THAT IN MY BOOK MAKES THEM A BETTER DRIVER THAN ME.... (FOR ONE I CANT DRIVE A STICK)

BUT WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID IF YOU WANNA GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME IN MY VAN OR MY JEEP ILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YA MONEY!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!

NOW CUEBALL IM TIRED OF YOUR TRASH TALKING!!!! YOU ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY SO YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

SORRY GUYS HE DONE TICKED ME OFF AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!! YALL KNOW IM USUALLY CALM COOL AND COLLECTIVE BUT I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 am

jdr77 wrote:
25 ucar wrote:hey anytime the 77 needs help come ask im sure we will do all we can to help tha boy out... We will be their thursday so come on up and we will help him out....

Thank you 25 ucar, Yes I don't have anyone helping me and were still working on the set up for my car. We are getting very close and we should win a few this season. But it's very hard to be competitive when you don't have any help and your into something that you never set up before. All I have ever worked on is late models. This car has been very different to set up!

THAT RIGHT THERE IS COOL AS ALL GET OUT!!! TEAMS HELPING OTHERS OUT!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 8 Ball Racing Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Hey josh you need any help just give us a call somebody from our group will try to help you out. I mean it doesn't bother us at all to help somebody out in a different division to try and get there car faster... Because everybody needs to win sometime. So if you need anything or have any questions just call me or text and I will see what I can come up with... I dont know if I will be up there or not thursday but if I am ill probley be there with the 25!!!
8 Ball Racing
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! I'd love to see cueball race mini stock!!! The 8, 4, and the 33 would wear him out. But i would REALLY love to see him take the limited to mms! Twisted Evil
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Speedyb9 wrote:HAHAHAHA!!! I'd love to see cueball race mini stock!!! The 8, 4, and the 33 would wear him out. But i would REALLY love to see him take the limited to mms! Twisted Evil

your wish might be granted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 pm

MUSTANG CHICK wrote:CUEBALL YOU A JOKE!!!! COME ON TELL US WHAT YOU GOT UNDER YOUR BELT!!!!! WHEN DID YOU RACE UCAR I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!!! BRING U A MINI STOCK LETS SEE IF YOU BACK THAT SHIT TALKING UP!!!!!! I MYSELF KNOW A LIL BOUT CARS (BEING A WOMAN IT SUPRISE YA) BUT I AINT TELL ANY OF THESE GUYS THAT I COULD DO A BETTER JOB BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WELL THAT I CANT!!! THEY DOING SOMETHING THAT I CANT AND THAT IN MY BOOK MAKES THEM A BETTER DRIVER THAN ME.... (FOR ONE I CANT DRIVE A STICK)

BUT WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID IF YOU WANNA GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME IN MY VAN OR MY JEEP ILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YA MONEY!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!

NOW CUEBALL IM TIRED OF YOUR TRASH TALKING!!!! YOU ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY SO YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

SORRY GUYS HE DONE TICKED ME OFF AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!! YALL KNOW IM USUALLY CALM COOL AND COLLECTIVE BUT I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and another thing ive been readin your posts in other sections and you talk alot of shit too so dont be bitching that i do and be a hyprocrit about it... pig pig
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:05 pm

She isn't being a hyprocrit! She is speaking her mind but she is being REAL about it. Unlike the crap that keeps coming out of your mouth. All your doing is coming to this forum and saying all this crap about certain drivers and its getting ridiculous. Now if you don't have something good to say about fcs, the drivers, or the fans don't even bother voicing your opinion! And if your soooooooo great behined the wheel of a racecar how bout showing up and proving to everyone what you got... Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:13 pm

fcs is a good track...with some ok drivers
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

FCS is an awesome track, with some great drivers!!!! some bettter than others!!!

As far as ur comment towards me... i am not perfect!!! but i am far from being a hypocrit!!!! i call it like i see it!!!!

But here is a tidbit 4 ya.....

the other forum got shut down because of crap talking on there because ppl went whining to whitey so he had the fcs web master take it down....

Well someone was nice enough to set up another one for all the FCS drivers, fans and supporters to voice their opinions without the censorship of the track....

Well that someone was...................................... ME!!!!!!
yeah i give up my time to give u guys n gals a place to chat!!!!! And I will talk shit with the best of ya!!! But im no gonna tolerate people putting people down and calling people mean names!!! Joking is all good and well.
I havent banned anyone, and hopefully i wont have too.. I locked the last topic for the simple fact it had gone on long enough....

Good teasing and picking is great!!! Have fun thats y i did this!!!! But being cruel isn gonna fly!!!!!

I speak my opinion because I am a passionate person!!!! Passionate for the sport of racing, the awesome drivers, and the faithful fans..... FCS is our only local track and should be respected, in all aspects. No we dont all agree with the way things are going and how people racce and we can chat about that all we want, but we all will do it with respect!

I love this!!! I think its great thing to have where we can chat!

SO LETS CHAT, CUT UP, SOUND OFF AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 pm

FCS is one of the BEST tracks on the east coast.......right now they have some very screwed up rules and some very sorry management.......I hate it for our local drivers.......its sad the see local Franklin County sponsors sponsoring cars at multiple tracks hours away........but i understand them wanting to at least be sponsoring a car at a track that has some creditablity and not wanting to be associated with one that has turned into a laughing stock of racing.......but hey it is what it is till you guys and gals wanna make it better.As I have said before I have nothing but respect for the drivers and fans that chose not to condone whats going on at FCS and either not race or attend races there.......Whitey world will never change as long as he has a handful supporting him.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tun-od Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 pm

MUSTANG CHICK wrote:... i am not perfect!!! but i am far from being a hypocrit!!!! i call it like i see it!!!!

What about all that trash talking about wheat? I'm not trying to just piss you off, but why say something like this when 4 or 5 of us have been arguing about people the past couple days.
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 am

cueball101 wrote:why we are on the ucar subject what happened between the 79 and 07 in the 2nd race and the 83 and 08 in the first race? i missed that

what happened between me and the 83 was not intentional like the 83 seems to think..my car was starting to push center off after about 10 laps on my tires. the tires are the oldest ones i had, trying to save the new ones for motor mile races. but anyways coming outta turn 2 i was pushing just a little and it seemed that 83 got a little outta hand coming out of 2 and we collided...i do appolizige for that but there wasnt much i could do after we hit..but he did salute me for it lol haha...
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am

tun-od wrote:
MUSTANG CHICK wrote:... i am not perfect!!! but i am far from being a hypocrit!!!! i call it like i see it!!!!

What about all that trash talking about wheat? I'm not trying to just piss you off, but why say something like this when 4 or 5 of us have been arguing about people the past couple days.

Well firstly I never put down wheats driving abilities!! I think the boy has some talent. But he needs to get his temper under control, and that will make him a better driver!!!! i.e. Bobby Radford just for an example..... awesome driver, known him my entire life, i know he has a temper, but he kept that out of his car and would try to drive as clean as possible... Harvey Harrison another example, he tore up more cars than i can count, some his fault alot others, no he didnt have the fastest car nor the money, but he was a heck of a driver!!!! But NEVER drove like a maniac, he was a gentleman on and off the track.... this too boils down to respect, respect for yourself, your car, other drivers and their cars, crews and of course the fans!!!!

Expressing our opinions is what this forum is for.... but i dont think anyone should down another driver for their driving abilities if you (the one putting them down) dont even have a car in the race!!!!

Wheat is a good driver, dont like his attitude personally, but i feel the same way with Jimmy Mullins, he is a hell of a driver, and I like him as a person, just dont care for his attitude. Maybe its a personality clash i dont know! Just like my ex husband, he can be good man, but i cant stand his attitude, and being a jacka$$!!! lol he knows how i feel!!! LOL
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2