Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family

5 posters

Go down

Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family Empty Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family

Post by 11 fan Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Ben Bray. We are truly sorry for your loss...RIP Ben.

11 fan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family Empty Re: Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family

Post by 21 fan Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm

what happened

Last edited by 21 fan on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrote wrong thing)

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family Empty Re: Thoughts and prayers for the Bray Family

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Just heard about that myself, very sad news. My thoughts and prayer go out to his family!! Very sad to hear that!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

To the family and friends of ben, I am praying for you all.

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 am

21 fan wrote:what happened

i was told possibly a heart attack, my niece is good friends with his boys, and thats what she told me, something to the effect that he was @ the shop and passed out... but this is a 16 year old (no offense) that told me...

I really hate it for his family, Ben was always good to my oldest daughter as she and his son were in the same grade and when we went on field trips he would always help her do what ever she needed, whether it meant carrying her or pushing her chair to where ever she needed... he will be greatly missed...
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 am

here is the obit and arrangements .......

Ben H. Bray

Ben H. Bray, 44, of Rocky Mount, Va., died Saturday, March 20, 2010. He attended Redeeming Life Pentecostal Holiness Church. He was an avid racer and never met a stranger. He was preceded in death by his parents, Condy and Phyllis Bray; brother, Gary Bray; and sister, D.J. Fitzgerald. Surviving are his wife, Melissa Tracy Bray; children, Kaila, Logan, Kyle and Joseph; sister, Mary Beck; mother-in-law, Janice Tracy; brothers-in-law, Gordon Tracy and wife, Elaine, and their children, Zach and Tabitha, Jeff Tracy; "special" mom, Nelda Stanley; and special friends, Rob Alexander, William and Stephanie Daniel, Jay Nunley and Earnest Beckner. Funeral services will be conducted from Redeeming Life Pentecostal Holiness Church 2 p.m. Wednesday with Pastor David Smith officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Redeeming Life Pentecostal Holiness Church, 19295 Virgil H. Goode Highway, Rocky Mount, Va. 24151. His family will receive friends one hour prior to the service at the church. Arrangements by Flora Funeral & Cremation Service, Rocky Mount.

Published in Roanoke Times on March 22, 2010
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendoroe Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Bray family.

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down