Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging

3 posters

Go down

The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging Empty The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging

Post by cagefighter Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am

The only race I miss while my brother-in law runs and I miss all the action.Well I seen the tape tonite and the 05 sure did get what he had coming to him.Lesson 1 never try to wreck someone and not get wrecked back. Lesson 2 Its not a good idea to make threats to my family. Hey buts its all fun and racing right see you sat.night thats one Team Tottally Naked Tattoos wont miss I just wish we could set up a cage in the pits.That would draw some people for sure Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

cagefighter
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging Empty Re: The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging

Post by halls_25_racing Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 am

thats not the only reason i did it he did try to wreck me 3 diffrent times yes i did cut him off once but the tap also shows i moved down off him the other times we hit he turend into me and after he had me looking at the wall i had to show him NO1 runs over top of me i gave the 05 the whole outside to pass me i did the same with the 03 and he had no prob with the outside and now i hear they say that the 05 promises that my car will come back in a box im there to race and have fun but i will not take stuff off of anyone witch i will give the 05s crue cheif credit for coming and sayin sorry for flicking me off therefore my hats off to that guy

halls_25_racing

Back to top Go down

The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging Empty Re: The 05 gets a little lesson on beating and banging

Post by cagefighter Wed May 05, 2010 1:47 am

Yea stuff like that is goin to happen when you got two cars fighting for position when one wants to win just as bad as the other but you cant let people run over top of u if u do they will all year or all your life but i think your dad tought u that a long time ago cars are goin to get tore up and wrecks are goin to happen thats just racing but i think lines got crossed when u make threats like sending you car home in a box kinda makes me wish i had my acrua again maybe ill have to find another one that would be fun just too much dramma and money for me

cagefighter
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by halls_25_racing Wed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm

ya stuff happens but i guess are timpers got a lil high

halls_25_racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver57 Wed May 05, 2010 11:10 pm

can't we all just get along !!!!!! HA HA NOT, DAMN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IN THERE AND HAVE SOME FUN.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cagefighter Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 am

Yea you dont get no where if you got to keep workin on your car every week or buying a new on cause it got tore all to crap. Thats why i always said hey lets not tear our cars up then we wont be able to race like we love doin lets just meet down the road beat the shit out of each other get up shake hands and start racing again but thats my opion. But i would rather be in the cage then on the track now too much money and not enough if return.

cagefighter
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum