Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT

2 posters

Go down

WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT Empty WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT

Post by Driver57 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 am

EVEN IN A 2 CAR FIELD, WHITEYS LITTLE PUPPETS WILL FIND AWAY TO SCREW OVER A MAN.
WAS DQ,D LAST NIGHT OVER THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T SCALE AFTER THE RACE IN A 2 CAR FIELD. I SEE THE RULE BUT HERE IS MY POINT OF THE MATTER

RAN ON 6/26 AND WON TWICE WITH JD 2ND AND WE GOT PAID. JD DIDN'T TECH OUT AFTER THE RACE.

RAN ON 7/3 AND FINISHED 2 TO 25 TWICE AND DIDN'T TECH OUT, AND GOT PAID.

SO ON A NIGHT THAT HE HAS THE MOST CARS ALL YEAR, I GEUSS THAT $25 THAT HE KEPT WAS REALLY IMPORTANT TO HIM. SO I WISH ALL THE DRIVERS THER GOOD LUK THE REST OF THE YEAR.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT Empty Re: WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT

Post by u-car 29 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

i hate to tell ya, i told you so, but i told you so.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT Empty Re: WT CAN SHUV FCS UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT

Post by Driver57 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am

Well i did talk to wt about that today and he wasn't aware of the fact that i got dq'd and assured me that i would get my money and my points. That he would pay me himself when i go practice next week. You know it's not so much about the money, but the fact that it wasn't an issue that i did not go through tech on sat, yet it's an issue on sun. whitey said screw the tech man he can't make those calls and he wasn't dq anybody, so we'll see what happens.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 am

GOOD LUCK BRIAN,YOU CAN COME UP TO THE MOTOR MILE.IT IS A GREAT TRACK,AND GOOD PEOPLE.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver57 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

I know charles, but the way i and tasha work, it's so hard for us to get off on the weeks they run. either i'm working and she's off or i'm off and she works till 3:30. we'll get up there one of these days i hope. well good luk to you on saturday up there.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum