Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL!

5 posters

Go down

Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL! Empty Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL!

Post by Friendoroe Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 pm

I heard there was a total of 11 cars at FCS last night for four classes of cars. I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, but I think that averages out to less than 3 car a class!! SAD JUST PLAIN OLD SAD!

In comparison there was 56 cars in four classes at Orange County Speedway! That's 14 cars in each class on average!
14 LMSC
13 Limited
18 Street Stock
11 Pure Stock

Not to mention the 20 plus legends cars, 17 Allison Legacy series cars, and 12 Bandeleros. OCS had so many cars twenty cars had to pit outside the backstretch!

Thats a total of 105 cars.

I'm sure the MMS numbers will be right up there too!

SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL! Empty Re: Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL!

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:52 pm

yeah that is sad there were 26 in just late model @ mms last night!!! it was a good show!!! my boyfriends cousin went w/ us and he is legally blind and he said it was a much better show and wouldnt waist his gas to go to fcs again after he went the other week and he just lives 15 minutes away !! now that says something in my book!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL! Empty Re: Please tell me what happened at FCS last night I'm dying to know LOL!

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

If I had known you were gong to be at MMS Chick, I would have introduced myself. Did you get something in the mail from me?? Cool

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 pm

yes i did sir!! we had a blast last night!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Wow......11 cars total........what happen to all the new mini stocks someone said that was going to be there ?
At Bowman Gray last night there were:
16 Modifieds
25 + Late Models (only 25 make the starting grid)
22 Street Stocks
50 + Mini Stocks
and 4 dudes that jumped out of a perfectly good airplane affraid

Saw some other ex-FCS fans at the Huddle House on 220 early this morning on the way back from BGS who had been at 311 and they said they had a good field of cars there too.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 8 Ball Racing Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:36 pm

9- super streets
23- crate latemodels
9- ucars
17- steelhead latemodels
9- ministocks
8 Ball Racing
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down