Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do yall like wheat racin

+11
cueball101
jdr77
25 ucar and 25 ministock
Racer99
Speedyb9
speedy
Wallace76fan
FCS Encyclopedia
MUSTANG CHICK
Jimbeam
#5&7racing
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

how do yall like wheat racin - Page 3 Empty Re: how do yall like wheat racin

Post by cueball101 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:41 pm

wheat is down right a helluva driver
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbeam Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 pm

I never said that he was illegal. I mean they may be and then again they may have the car perfect I have no idea but I did notice the saturday night he wasn't hitting the rev limiter.
Jimbeam
Jimbeam
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 pm

there isnt a rev limiter rule anymore
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Didnt say that nathan couldnt drive, never said that the balancer helped the horsepower, does help to get the revs up quicker, less rotating weight, all im saying is that the crew has a history that in the past couple of years has some real nasty blemishes, pretty much just straight out cheating, and about the car being legal,, what was checked was legal, if they had tore the whole thing down DD would have been busted AGAIN.. If they had any faith in nathan they would let him win legal...if he can,, I think he could but we probably wont ever know as long as DD is the crew chief!!!!! affraid
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 am

it only cost $500.00 to see the rest of it.

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

If they didnt have anything to hide...if it was really legal...it wouldnt cost a dime...if its legal win a race by 3/4 of a lap and just tear it down and prove it!! That wont ever happen because they have everything to hide
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 am

well if you think it is illegal it wont cost you nothin it will only cost you to check it

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:24 am

Like I said prove us all wrong and next time he needs to try to win the race without wrecking everyone otherwise he needs to race in ANYCAR!!! He's to impatient for late model!!!
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 am

who is this racer 99

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 am

that dont matter cuz this is a forum to voice your opinion and i will continue to do so!!!! i really could careless who you are!!! if you cant take the heat stay off here cuz thats what this is for!!!!!
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 am

Lets see if Wheat can atleast run one race without try to wreck all the other cars!!! Does he want a one man race CMON!!!
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

how do yall like wheat racin - Page 3 Empty Is It Legal

Post by ducksracin Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 am

Maybe Mr. Hall can check the cam lift and duration. That would tell you something. N. Wheat is a known cheater. There is something wrong with that car. Look close you will find it.

M. Ducks

ducksracin
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 am

WOW!!!! well since no one else will say it i will i aint scared!! WHEAT IS ILLEGAL!!!! plain and simple!!! And as far as it goes w/ John inspecting im sure he does a great job, but there is a bad history with him and the wheats and if he did find something it would be a big turmoil over because wheat would say john was just saying it to get back @ them!!!! plus whitey aint gonna do nuttin w/ wheat because he likes the "entertainment" that wheat puts on!!!!

And as far as people wanting to know who each other are..... it really shouldnt matter but if you gonna talk shit then dont go hiding behind a screen name.... i dont!! cuz it dont matter to me ill speak my mind on here and to ya face people shouldnt be afraid to speak their mind but dont be skeered and hide behind a screen name!!!

getting back to the wheat car... i am assuming that DD would be Darrell Dalton... (ill say it) wheat bought at least one car from him... not sure if that is the same one but if anyone knows whats in it and how to hide it would be him!!!!

with all this being said..... and all gotten off my chest for now..... CHILL THE HECK OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 am

Just for the record Im not skeered to say who I am on here. Im just not sure that the people that Im affiliated with have the same views or opinions that I do and I dont want anything that I say to come back on them. I have already voiced my opinion to the faces of Wheats crew and they dont have to think too hard to figure it out. It doesnt really matter who speaks out this forum is here for opinions and like I said I dont want mine to hurt the people that Im with.
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by tun-od Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah you really know your stuff...

1. Wheat has bought zero cars from Darrell Dalton

2. Wheats motor is legal. The fact NOBODY has stated on here is that wheat TOLD THE OFFICIALS TO TEAR IT COMMMMMPLETELY DOWN, to check every single thing on it so everyone could quit their crying. And they didnt.

3. Everyone crys, "motor, motor, motor." No. They actually know what they are doing, they work on their cars and go practice EVERY thursday. Get a stop watch, and time the cars through the corners, ONLY the corners. You will see that wheat is handling and can drive way better than everyone else right now.

and 4. The deal with eddie and wheat. The first deal in 3 & 4 was a racing deal, eddie was barely on the inside of wheat and wheat came down, but by the time he and eddie got together he didnt have time to correct it. Either driver could have done something to avoid that so it is a racing deal. As for on the backside, the 11 chunked wheat getting into 1, and that pushed wheat into eddie. So yes he did get into eddie, BUT then he jumped on the outside of eddie to pass him and eddie just drove on up into him. It was more eddies fault than anyones. Show me a video if you want to correct me, but this is what I am pretty sure happened. Then everyone says wheat has a temper, eddie and his crew where acting like a bunch of...whatever you want to call it.... after it happened and that is giving fc the image it has now. Everyone needs to be civil and just race, or theres not going to be any fans and cars there to for it to be a race.
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

I have seen the dvd of the race and Im pretty sure that they will be there for sale on sat..the 11 did hit wheat in the middle of 1 then backed off.. then nathan picked eddies wheels off the ground in the middle of 2 and took him straight to the wall. DIDNT EVEN SLOW DOWN!!!!!!! As for the 3 and 4 incident nathan tried to squeez between 2 cars and came down on eddie at the door and spun in front of eddie who was already as low as he could get.
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:08 am

Racer99 wrote:Just for the record Im not skeered to say who I am on here. Im just not sure that the people that Im affiliated with have the same views or opinions that I do and I dont want anything that I say to come back on them. I have already voiced my opinion to the faces of Wheats crew and they dont have to think too hard to figure it out. It doesnt really matter who speaks out this forum is here for opinions and like I said I dont want mine to hurt the people that Im with.

i totally understand that and i wasnt referring to you!!! you have been totally straight up with your post!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 am

Thank you Mustang Chick. I appreciate that. I wasnt coming back at you i was just making sure that im not misunderstood. Smile
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am

i do stand corrected DONUT!!!! it wasnt DD, the present car came from kelly kingery.... a previous car came from MR Richard Gluth!!!! so yeah i was wrong on that one i apologise!!!! after sitting here thinking on it i remebered..... so yeah i was wrong.... but i guarantee you this that damn motor aint legal!!!!!!

Wheat getting up under Eddie and getting his wheels off the ground... uh u really thing eddie could have corrected that?????? I dont blame eddie for gettin mad but he didnt show his ass like he could have!!!!!! he is a bigger man than that!!!

A car owner or driver telling the inspector to tear it completely down aint gonna get it done it has to come from someone else!!!! I got the $500 to protest!!!! then we'll see!!! but quiet frankly i aint wasting my time or money on them!!!!!

corners corners..... not every driver is great in the corners and not every driver is great in the straightaways!!!! different drivers diff parts of the track it all makes a difference!!!!!

you right it is gonna impact the drivers and fans!!!!! but lets put it out here like this.... how many times has nathan wheat been banned from the track for fighting and acting a total ass and how many times has Eddie???
I know of atleast twice nathan was banned!!! seen it with my own two eyes when he jumped into a fight came up behind someone and clocked them in the head witha chain and then took off running like a lil girl!!!!!

how you like that for facts????? I dont know who you are but i guarantee i know alot more than you think!!!!! and if im wrong i will correct myself like i just did!!!!!! but i will clarify what i know!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 am

if u r so sure wheat is illegal it only takes $500.00 to find out

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Thats ok they might just use the bounty money to tear it down that way the wheats will get beat twice lol!
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:05 pm

I know how much it takes!!! i have put the money up for people b4!!! aint nuttin but a thang!!!!!

thats a great idea racer99!!! cheers
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm

I just think they better hope "The Kid" don't come back this week. Seems he wore the # 1 car out the first race of the season.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAY_GHOSTS_WIFE Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Well Race Fans, Hello. I am here to tell you that we are the OFFICIAL TRACK VIDEOGRAPHERS, GRAY GHOST PRODUCTIONS (JAMES AND CARMA)!!! bounce
AND ALL I CAN SAY: " IT'S ON THE DVD" !!!!!!!!! Exclamation EXACTLY HOW NATE DROVE! Exclamation WATCH IT AND SEE!!! Exclamation
NOT TRYING TO PUSH SALES JUST WANTING TO LET YOU KNOW IT IS ON FILM HOW IT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO CLARIFY IT. study
ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME!
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL Smile
~ Very Happy CARMA Very Happy ~
GRAY_GHOSTS_WIFE
GRAY_GHOSTS_WIFE

http://www.myspace.com/grayghostdvds, www.myspace.com/redladylyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm unaware of ANY bad history between the Halls and the Wheats......matter of fact is Johns very own sisters son (Travis) dating Wheats daughter? Suspect
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next