Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do yall like wheat racin

+11
cueball101
jdr77
25 ucar and 25 ministock
Racer99
Speedyb9
speedy
Wallace76fan
FCS Encyclopedia
MUSTANG CHICK
Jimbeam
#5&7racing
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

how do yall like wheat racin - Page 4 Empty Re: how do yall like wheat racin

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm

well actuallly..... its johns neice who is travis' mother , travis is dating wheats step-daughter!!! (which i am not 100% sure if her mom and t. wheat ever got married) and yes there is bad blood that goes back to when john worked for wheat @ the garage!!! no one has ever noticed the sticker on the back of wheats truck of the cartoon character and he is peeing on the word hall?????? lol
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Mustang Chic......since your husband is the "General Manager" of FCS and you are so sure thats its illegal shouldn't it be very easy for you to have it checked out.......I'm not saying if he's legal or illegal and I'm sure FCS Encyclopedia can chime in and back me up on the fact that FCS is more of a "handling" track and less of a "motor" track........I wonder if they are having this same conversation at MMS where Travis is leading the points in the Limited Late Model division with Wheats other car ? I'm not knocking anyone nor am I taking up for anyone but it could be very well possible that Wheats car could just flat out be a better car than the 4 or 5 or how many are running up there.......when Kelly Kingery drove that same car it was a VERY dominate car. Lets look back at last year and where Wheat would have ran on average with those guys and compare it to this year and with those guys (Mullins,Cook,Sigmon and Carroll) not being there where he (Wheat)is finishing
this year, I'd say he has picked up right where he was last year.......the difference being this year he has the best car running right now and no serious competition.........I'm pretty sure if FCS were running real Late Models instead of these watered downed wanna be late model things would be completley different.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Very good points there Wallace Fan. I can't argue with them at all. I'll let Mustang Chick answer the first comment... Laughing

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm

WELL LET ME CLARIFY A LIL SOMETHING HERE FOR YOU JOEY!!!! DENNIS IS NO LONGER MY HUSBAND!!!!!! FRIENDS WE ARE, PARENTS WE ARE, BUT HUSBAND AND WIFE WE ARE NOT!!!!!!!

so there is 2 points that i have had to correct you on just today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

yeah the track is a handling track and i never said it wasnt!!!!!! but as you the racing expert knows it takes motor also!!!!!! that was the point i was making!!!!!! and the point of the temperment of wheat!!!!

and as far as having it checked out you and i both know that dennis being GM really dont mean squat!!!!!! he is more or less a gopher trying to do what he can to support himself and his kids!!!!! he aint getting paid to be GM!!

never did i say that wheat wasnt a good driver!!! i actually said he could be a great driver!!!!

point is travis is driving @ mms w/ mms rules..... wheat is @ fcs w/ fcs rules!!!

QUIT CRYING ABOUT THE LATE MODEL DEAL!!!!! IT DIDNT WORK SO WHY KEEP BRINGING IT UP??????
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by mms_fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

ive been reading the last few posts. I've attended races at Motor Mile and I have seen hardly no one get protested up there.

mms_fan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Welcome to the forum mms_fan. Please join us often.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer99 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:10 pm

tun-od wrote:Then everyone says wheat has a temper, eddie and his crew where acting like a bunch of...whatever you want to call it.... after it happened and that is giving fc the image it has now. Everyone needs to be civil and just race, or theres not going to be any fans and cars there to for it to be a race.
If it was your money and time that was put into the car you would be hot too, I know I would be. As for the crew, I would have been dissapointed to see his crew stand around and not back him up. They probably have alot of time and effort in the car too seeing as it was wrecked pretty bad a couple weeks ago. If you dont get emotional then you either have too much money or not alot of love for what you do. I applaud Eddie and his crew, Frankie and his crew, the Dudleys, and so on for getting back and hope that they can do so again.
Racer99
Racer99
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by mms_fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

I will for sure join in these chats when i get chance FCS Encyclopedia

mms_fan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Yes do join us frequently mms_fan!!! its not usually this wild LOL!! Laughing
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tun-od Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Wallace76fan wrote:Mustang Chic......since your husband is the "General Manager" of FCS and you are so sure thats its illegal shouldn't it be very easy for you to have it checked out.......I'm not saying if he's legal or illegal and I'm sure FCS Encyclopedia can chime in and back me up on the fact that FCS is more of a "handling" track and less of a "motor" track........I wonder if they are having this same conversation at MMS where Travis is leading the points in the Limited Late Model division with Wheats other car ? I'm not knocking anyone nor am I taking up for anyone but it could be very well possible that Wheats car could just flat out be a better car than the 4 or 5 or how many are running up there.......when Kelly Kingery drove that same car it was a VERY dominate car. Lets look back at last year and where Wheat would have ran on average with those guys and compare it to this year and with those guys (Mullins,Cook,Sigmon and Carroll) not being there where he (Wheat)is finishing
this year, I'd say he has picked up right where he was last year.......the difference being this year he has the best car running right now and no serious competition.........I'm pretty sure if FCS were running real Late Models instead of these watered downed wanna be late model things would be completley different.

I agree with you 76fan. People need to look back and then look at now, you are right that his car is better than most of theirs and the rest of the slack is taken up on thursdays. Every thursday they come up, unload, then they are faster when they load back up. And MUSTANG CHICK, what do you mean some drivers are better in the straights and some in the corners? The straights you just hold it wide open and go straight. And put the money up for the motor! If you have done it so many times, then you know you get the money back if they are illegal, dont you?
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by mms_fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm

MUSTANG CHICK wrote:Yes do join us frequently mms_fan!!! its not usually this wild LOL!! Laughing
sounds like that I need to come and watch a race fcs when i get a chance. sounds likes it get interesting at yall racetrack

mms_fan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:25 pm

With whitey inverting the field its made all the racing more exciting.
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah yeah Donut whatever you say!!! aint waistin my time on u!!! i know all about how it works!!! blah blah.... the blonde in my hair is prfessionally done!!!!! and jus cuz im a woman dont make me stupid either!!!

SO HERE U GO.......
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4