Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the crap

+11
chicken33
DuckPond23
MUSTANG CHICK
hammerracing
racingfan
8racin8
Wallace76fan
Speedyb9
Racer99
25 ucar and 25 ministock
55racing
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What the crap - Page 4 Empty Re: What the crap

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:34 pm

1 Hero wrote:That's fine but all I ask is that you watch and listen also I was not weaving but realy who cares all I ask is that next time let's not hold back and if the motors need to be tore down that's nothing new it's part of racing.I would realy like to see him try Motor Mile and I told him that even told him what gear everyone was pulling so come on up this week it's the last race.By the way your exact words were (son of a B---h & Mother F----R)

You are right i did say that and im man enough to say sorry for the foul mouth but im sure its not the first time you have herd them but yes I do have to watch my words while on the mic but I do get into the racing like alot of other people and I guess I was in the moment at the time and someone else told me also I said that so Im sorry for the words I said........... hope to see you at callaway again and by no means will we hold back. If it was up to me we would lap the feild. Very Happy Cool

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

What the crap - Page 4 Empty Re: What the crap

Post by 1 Hero Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Good deal Cool

1 Hero
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4