Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makes me sick just thinking about it!

+5
speedy
RaceFace
ChevyRacin08
Speedyb9
FCS Encyclopedia
9 posters

Go down

Makes me sick just thinking about it! Empty Makes me sick just thinking about it!

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:15 pm

This link really sums up the potential FCS had just two years ago. Now it is all going down the tubes again Evil or Very Mad

http://www.roanoke.com/neighbors/sports/wb/135556

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Makes me sick just thinking about it! Empty Re: Makes me sick just thinking about it!

Post by Speedyb9 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm

The place has went even deeper down the tubes this past year as of late. It definately not family oriented compared to how it was in 07'. Its horrible. No
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Makes me sick just thinking about it! Empty Re: Makes me sick just thinking about it!

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

yeah i think we all can agree....
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceFace Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:52 pm

The saddest part of it Kenny is the majority of the ones on here are the ones that are alowing it to happen by going back as fans or competitors and supporting Whitey.Whitey Taylor got ZERO of my dollars in 2009 and he will get ZERO of my dollars in 2010 !!!!

RaceFace
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 am

I would say RaceFace that your post is 100% on the money.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am

I see what you are saying Raceface, but the sad part is that some of us fans and I'm sure some of the drivers can only afford to go to or race at FCS. It's not that they support Whitey but they love racing and if they cant go to the only track they are able to go to then they have to be without racing. I personally can't afford the extra drive each week to go watch a race somewhere else, and FCS actually had some pretty good drivers put on some good racing until the last few weeks. Just my POOR opinion.

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceFace Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Speedy, I never said the drivers that race there were not good,in fact there have been many great drivers that have went on from FCS to race in Nascar and other popular touring series, as far as that goes theres 1 driver that completed his very first LMSC race at FCS and went on to be a Winston Cup Champion.And I'm also sorry that many of you feel that you have no where else to go,but I'd guarantee if you took the money you spent EVERY week at FCS and if you could only afford to go every other week to a track like Orance County(1 1/2 hours from FCS) SoBo(1 hour from FCS) Bowman Gray (1 hour 15 minutes from FCS) MotorMile (less than an hour from FCS) 311 Speedway (less than an hour from FCS) you would never return until things change.FCS is one of the best tracks on the east coast,but until things change it will be the last one you see me at until things change.

RaceFace
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 am

I AGREE, RACEFACE. I AM GOING OUT TO EXPLORE OUTHER TRACKS.AND SO IS THE 19 AND THE 14.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:45 am

It is about being professional. If I were a driver or crew member, I would want to know the management was treating me fair, first and foremost. I would want the race track I competed on to be as safe as possible. I don't see that as a priority at FCS under current management.

As a fan, I know FCS is a great, and I mean great track to watch a race. Probably one of the two best I have ever attended. If management makes it a priority to please the fans, they can make FCS successful. Again, we will never see that under current management.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Stick a fork in 'er Mable, she's done.

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 fan Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

u-car 29 wrote:I AGREE, RACEFACE. I AM GOING OUT TO EXPLORE OUTHER TRACKS.AND SO IS THE 19 AND THE 14.
Motor Mile has a good u car class they average around 20 or 25 every time they race plus they start 3 wide rolling start

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8 Ball Racing Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 am

Yea, it had all went to hell up there. Seriously I highly dought that he will get anymore of my money and if he does it would only be to test a car and try something out. I would love to run there if somebody else run the track but it looks as if we are going to run motormile and 311 this year.
8 Ball Racing
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down