Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th

+3
21 fan
Wallace76fan
FCS Encyclopedia
7 posters

Go down

Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th Empty Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 am

Here it goes guys:

Left Turn Promotions in association with the ASA Southern Modified Tour will present The Old Dominion Shootout at FCS on Sunday June 7th. 125 laps for the ASA Southern Modified Tour and 100 laps for the Late Model Stock Cars along with the East Coast Flathead Ford Association.

The Late Model Stock Cars will run by the Motor Mile Speedway LMSC rulebook. We are in discussions with quite a few sponsors for the LMSC half of this race. Whatever is pledged to us by sponsors will be put back into the purse for the drivers. We are trying to pay $1,500 to win and $200 to start. If we reach our sponsorship goal and get more money, it will all go back into the purse.

Please spread the word about this race to everyone you know. We need to put fans in the stands for this one at FCS. Maybe it will open a few eyes at the place.

Rodney Cook, Jimmy Mullins, Kelly Kingery, Clay Campbell, Kevin Parker, Nathan Wheat, Michael McGuire and others have already told us they would be there for us in our first attempt at this promotion thing.

Action Auto Painting of VA has already came on board with a $250 pole award for the LMSC race.

If you guys can give us any leads on businesses who may want to help us with any type of sponsorship for this race, have then call (540) 529-6779 or (540) 598-7323 for more details on how we can make The Old Dominion Shootout a big success.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th Empty Re: Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th

Post by Wallace76fan Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 am

Could this possibly be the debut of Michael McGuire in his "real Late Model"........I know uncle Tony tested it a lil while back and said it was that fastest Late Model he had ever been in......Thats saying alot with the career that he's had. Lets pack the stands for this one everybody and show Whitey if he changed the rules just some how it would benefit not only himself,the fans,the Late Model drivers and especially the drivers from the other divisions. A VERY BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE involved for making this happen !!!!!!
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th Empty Re: Tentative Late Model Stock Car Plans for Sunday June 7th

Post by 21 fan Sun May 10, 2009 12:09 pm

What time will it start

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 pm

We can't fire engines on a Sunday until 12:15...so I am assuming we will practice from 12:30pm-2:30pm alternatiing between LMSC and Mods. Qualifying starting at 2:45pm with an on track autograph session around 3:30pm. Hopefully the green flag will fall no later than 4:15pm. We will probably open gates for sign in at 9:00 or 9:30am on Sunday morning.

I will meet with Randy Myers one evening this week to sure up the schedule and plans.

Please tell everyone you know to come support this race. We can really put on a show if all of the pieces fall together on this one.

More info can be obtained by calling (540) 529-6779 or (540) 598-7323.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Thats an awesome idea!!! Glad to hear that real late models are coming back to fcs! Very Happy
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 fan Sun May 10, 2009 6:54 pm

I might attend this race but i wish they could've ran it under the lights to make it for better excitement

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm

We need you there 21fan!! Please bring as many friends with you as you can. We want to make this the best and biggest race at FCS for 2009.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 fan Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 pm

FCS Encyclopedia wrote:We need you there 21fan!! Please bring as many friends with you as you can. We want to make this the best and biggest race at FCS for 2009.
Well its like this i have to get up early monday morning to go to work so i most likely not attend this event but i will see the modifieds on a real fast track 2 weeks after this event at mms elephant elephant

21 fan
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 pm

21 fan wrote:
FCS Encyclopedia wrote:We need you there 21fan!! Please bring as many friends with you as you can. We want to make this the best and biggest race at FCS for 2009.
Well its like this i have to get up early monday morning to go to work so i most likely not attend this event but i will see the modifieds on a real fast track 2 weeks after this event at mms elephant elephant
One minute you want to see them run this event under the lights......which would get you home real late........and with the 4:15 start time all 3 races should be over easily by 7:00 and thats late ? Suspect
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm

i bet whitey will give the drivers a $50 bonus if they win and attend church!
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Mon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sun May 17, 2009 3:16 pm

I think they said that it was BYOP (Bring your own peanuts) for this race!! The elephant's have to eat sometime!! And we ALL know whitey needs them to keep his circus show alive!
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ace33 Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

lol, yea after all the bashing that FCS Encyclopedia has made of that track this year I will not be attending any event there and have passed the word along to all of my racing friends DONT GO TO FCS BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS A CIRCUS and I would say that the June 7 race will be the biggest circus act of the year!

Thank You to all that warned us not to come to FCS this year. We will not waste our money June 7th.

ace33

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sun May 17, 2009 5:10 pm

ace33 wrote:lol, yea after all the bashing that FCS Encyclopedia has made of that track this year I will not be attending any event there and have passed the word along to all of my racing friends DONT GO TO FCS BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS A CIRCUS and I would say that the June 7 race will be the biggest circus act of the year!

Thank You to all that warned us not to come to FCS this year. We will not waste our money June 7th.

ace33 stop clowning around and show up! we all are part of the main act! thats how whitey can aford to feed the elephants to keep them alive
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Sun May 17, 2009 5:21 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! That was funny cueball101!!! Ace33 Its not like we want the track to be like it is now. If whitey would start treating the drivers with respect and push the purse up alot that track could be a goldmine. When you win in late model and only get $250 thats awful. All you have to do is go to mms and run 1 LAP and you get paid $400. Thats $150 more than what you would get paid to win at fcs.
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Sun May 17, 2009 6:38 pm

ace33 wrote:lol, yea after all the bashing that FCS Encyclopedia has made of that track this year I will not be attending any event there and have passed the word along to all of my racing friends DONT GO TO FCS BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS A CIRCUS and I would say that the June 7 race will be the biggest circus act of the year!

I applaud EVERYTHING FCS Encyclopedia and Randy Myers is doing to put on at least 1 quality show at FCS this year......I guess "ass 33" likes the kind of trashy show Whitey has been putting on or is an idiot and knows nothing about quality racing.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ace33 Mon May 18, 2009 11:28 pm

hey Raceface, I mean Wallass76fan, you missed the point. FCS encyclopedia did us all a favor over here, none of us have been to a single race at fcs in 09. I was just thanking him for telling everyone not to go to fcs in 09. Take Care buddy, maybe I'll see you between turn 1 and 2 in 2010, but definately not in 2009.

ace33

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 pm

ace33 wrote:hey Raceface, I mean Wallass76fan, you missed the point. FCS encyclopedia did us all a favor over here, none of us have been to a single race at fcs in 09. I was just thanking him for telling everyone not to go to fcs in 09. Take Care buddy, maybe I'll see you between turn 1 and 2 in 2010, but definately not in 2009.

question ass33...why are you on here checking out what is going on a fcs this year if you dont care and dont plan to attend a race??? im just wondering..i dont always say the best about the track but i atleast show up and watch and hope that each time i return that somehow the track will be like it was in the 80's! so stick that up you ass33!!!
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Tue May 19, 2009 12:12 am

ace33 wrote:hey Raceface, I mean Wallass76fan, you missed the point. FCS encyclopedia did us all a favor over here, none of us have been to a single race at fcs in 09. I was just thanking him for telling everyone not to go to fcs in 09. Take Care buddy, maybe I'll see you between turn 1 and 2 in 2010, but definately not in 2009.

First off don't know what you mean about the race face comment, 2nd I don't think I missed any point.......to the best of my knowledge I don't know anyone that he has told not to go to FCS and it would be pretty dumb for him to tell someone not to go there when he is working on probably the biggest and best race of the year there. 3 if and or when you ever plan on seeing me there you may want to start looking around the start/finish line.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ace33 Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

lol! Very Happy it sure is fun getting the circus monkeys stirred up in here lol!

ace33

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue May 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Ace33, Either stop saying crap about people on this site or get off all together. As far as i'm concerned NO ONE on this site is a circus monkey...well NO ONE except for you. So have a good day... Wink
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue May 19, 2009 6:31 pm

hahahaha thats right speedby9!!!! ass33 + clown = monkey monkey
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down