Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100

4 posters

Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Fri May 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Probable Entries for The Old Dominion Shootout 100:

Rodney Cook
Michael McGuire
Jimmy Mullins
Kelly Kingery
Frankie Kelley
Calvin Brooks
Kevin Parker
Bobby Griffin
Anthony Burr
Jordan Pennington

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty More Drivers Yet To Annouce...

Post by cueball101 Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 am

I heard Wheat is going to come back and race in that.

Also, I found out from a reliable source that the Wes the 08 Ucar driver, whose car got totaled, is going to be driving for a team out of NC.

Shane Green and Matthew Gusler said they might come and race with their Gusler's Fencing Cars. (Matthew Gusler stated in a press release for MMS that he "could dominate" the LMSC division at FCS.) study
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty RE

Post by Friendoroe Sat May 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Okay tell Mr. Gussler to put his money where is mouth is and prove to the good folks at FCS he can run with the likes of Jimmy (Mr. Excitement) Mullins, Kelly Kingery, Rodney (Rocketman) Cook, or the young phenom Michael (The Kid) McGuire. I think Mr. Gussler would get his eyes opened to the talent level when he got here.

Please let him know that he is more than welcome to come and prove his point on June 7th in the biggest baddest LMSC show at FCS in years!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty This is what he said...

Post by cueball101 Sun May 17, 2009 3:12 am

"-What would it mean to you to get your first Limited Sportsman win- is there any comparison?
MG: Well, with it being my first win I’d say they could compare- there both big milestones. It’s a big accomplishment when you win your first major race in a big class. I mean, I’ve won a race in a lower division, but to win against the best drivers around- that’s different. We could go to Franklin County Speedway or anywhere else for that matter and dominate. But I think when you win at MMS, I kinda feel like it shows that you’ve got the best car, the best crew, and you’re the best on the whole east coast because you’ve raced and won against the best drivers on the whole east coast." http://www.motormilespeedway.com/_mms_2008/news.php?extend.169

king afro
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty Re: Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100

Post by ChevyRacin08 Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no comment on gusler! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100 Empty Re: Late Model Stock Car drivers for The Old Dominion Shootout 100

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon May 18, 2009 12:54 am

cueball101 wrote:

Also, I found out from a reliable source that the Wes the 08 Ucar driver, whose car got totaled, is going to be driving for a team out of NC.

study

I just now noticed that...what are you smokin cueball hahahaha your source isnt that reliable
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down