Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions

5 posters

Go down

A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions Empty A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:50 am

Friendly challenge of course... Very Happy

Please tell everyone you know about our race Sunday afternoon. Tell them to come support this great event and to bring a friend or the whole family.

We need to fill the stands to show our support to Randy Myers and The ASA Southern Modified Race Tour for leasing the track and giving LTP a chance to put on a good LMSC race for the most important people....THE FANS!!!

Challenge your friends, family and everyone else to come watch a terrific day of racing Sunday.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Kenny Lang
Left Turn Promotions

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions Empty Re: A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions

Post by cueball101 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

it would be nice to see a full stands there sunday and maybe mr. myers would consider leasing the track in 2010 and prove there is alot of life still there at fcs
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions Empty Re: A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 pm

amen on that!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 8 Ball Racing Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Yea that would be great to see somebody like Randy rent the track and run it for a full season.
8 Ball Racing
8 Ball Racing
Track Champion
Track Champion

http://www.jonathansmithracing.20m.com

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From Left Turn Promotions Empty Makes you wonder ??????

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

It kind of makes you wonder if Callaway is goin to be open all year with all the bad talk about it.. Alot of people are unhappy with Whitey but you can bet I will be their every sat. like I have been since I can remember.I hope thing will change for all the unhappy people............. Question Question

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down