Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions

3 posters

Go down

Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions Empty Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. We really tried to put on a professional show and we hope we may be able to do it again in a couple of months or so.

First and foremost, we have to thank Randy Myers, for without him, we would not have been able to promote our part of the show. He took a chance on us and hopefully we helped out his modified guys by putting on a good race.

Thanks to my partner in crime Joey Mills. He took the bull by the horns and sold lap sponsor after lap sponsor so we could pay the purse we advertised. He deserves a ton of the credit we are receiving from fans and competitors alike. Walt Doran and Joe Michael were also huge supporters and lap salesmen.

Thanks to my volunteer group of officials: Chuck and Dawn Hall, Doug Hall, Tony Davis, Dean Cannaday, Kevin Ransom, Wes Thomason, Taylor Ransom, Josh Reeves, Travis Hurt and Stephanie, Evan Lang and if I missed anyone please forgive me.

My flagman, the best I have seen, Danny Willard. Also to announcer Wesley Outland for his work on the mic. Dennis and Susan Harbour also stepped up big for us late in the week and supplied a terrific parts trailer for the teams in the pits.

Sponsors, where would LTP be without them?? Professional Security Services stepped up in a big way to help us reach our goals, along with Pro-Line Trailer Sales, Wheat Construction, Action Auto Painting of VA, The Great 611 Steakhouse, Doughton's Racing Products and Ron Rater of Racing Electronics.

Last but definitely not least were the 96 lap sponsors who put up their money for us. They trusted LTP and we really hope we gave them a bang for their buck. Without those lap sponsors, we would have been toast. I am really proud to work with the fine businesses and individuals who supported this venture.

Hopefully word will spread if it was a good day and we will be able to do this again soon. The fans support was terrific. Definitely the biggest crowd of 2009 at FCS. We do appreciate your support, more than you know.

Thank you again everyone!! It really means a lot to Joey and myself to hear all of the wonderful comments we have about what transpired at FCS yesterday.

Let's do this again guys. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions Empty Re: Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 am

good race thanks guys for putting the race on want to see more in soon

Back to top Go down

Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions Empty Re: Thank yous from Left Turn Promotions

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks Mike-o-Roni. We are recharging our batteries after Sunday's race. We have received nothing but good comments from everyone who we have spoken with about our first stab at promoting.

Keep your eyes and ears open about a possible August date..... Very Happy

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Kenny I want 2 applaud u guys on the hard work u guys did!!! as u know i was unable to make it due 2 all the health probs i have been havn but i know i missed a great show!!! dont be suprised if the "higher powers" @ the track want this 2 happen on a more reg basis!!! But you all did a great job and i am so proud of you and will gladly help again in any way i can!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 am

We had a blast sunday...thanks for letting me, taylor, kevin, and travis be apart of it and we will love to help yall again on the next project..yall know where to find us haha
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down