Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is everybody?

+7
25 ucar and 25 ministock
ChevyRacin08
FCS Encyclopedia
jdr77
Wallace76fan
Speedyb9
Jimbeam
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

where is everybody? - Page 2 Empty Re: where is everybody?

Post by cueball101 Mon May 04, 2009 10:41 pm

i heard that flip said that they plan on having the ucars run a 15 lap polish style race saturday instead of a 2nd race..that will be interesting
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon May 04, 2009 10:55 pm

ChevyRacin08 wrote:yea it really sucks when you are stuck behind a slower car. but your spotter better be on his toe haha it gets a little hairy! lol!

you should have just wrecked that 11 car he was really slowing you up..you did a great job for only your 3rd race there...keep it up
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Mon May 04, 2009 11:46 pm

cueball101 wrote:i heard that flip said that they plan on having the ucars run a 15 lap polish style race saturday instead of a 2nd race..that will be interesting

Ahh, another circus act in Callaway. Just what the track needs.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

What is a polish style race? scratch
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue May 05, 2009 8:34 pm

the opposite direction
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Tue May 05, 2009 9:45 pm

O...Thats a great way to get rid of drivers. bom
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed May 06, 2009 5:40 pm

you wont see me runing the polish race lol thats just crazy
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm

I don't blame you at all...Racing backwards needs to be left to the any car racers. lol!
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed May 06, 2009 5:51 pm

ive seen whitey run the ucars backwards one time it was about 5 years ago or so maybe later..but shockingly there wasnt a single wreck...im just not very fownd of the idea
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 am

I'm not doing it either...I have no problem loading up and leaving if he does that

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm

i saw your car is for sale on racerslounge...why are you gonna take a risk of wreckin it and get nothing for it
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 pm

ok well flip called me today and wanted me to let everyone know a few things...1st off the ucars will not be racing in the opposite direction saturday night and if there is any questions to call him....2nd there will be a car show friday night on williamson rd at J&M Auto Sales across from Hardee's and for all the cars that show up will start head of the cars that didnt in the first ucar race...and thats all i can remember right now haha
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch so the ones that show up for the car show get to start ahead of everyone else???? dont seem fair to me!!! they used to give points for car shows and dont anymore because it wasnt fair to the other drivers... i mean alright lets say someone that races ucar like lives in danville lets say he is supposed to drive all the way to roanoke for a car show and then the 30+- miles to callaway to race???? its just my opinion but i think that is crazy... if the car show was somewhere in franklin county i could see it.

but this is what it says on the website!!! scratch scratch

FCS U-CAR Car Show Friday Night
The speedway will be holding a car show for the U-Car division on Williamson Road (J&M Auto Sales) across from Hardees, in Roanoke on Friday night, to promote the division to the Friday night cruisers. We will be there from 8 till 11PM. This is a great way to promote your sponsors and help the speedway get new people into racing. Thanks Flip

Special Bonus: Drivers who bring their cars to the car show will start the first race Saturday night in front of the drivers who did not bring their cars to the show.
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Thu May 07, 2009 11:37 pm

yea he hopes to boost the car count and get the kids off the streets racing and turn there lil "rice burners" into ucars lol he also said that whitey is gonna try to pay farther back in the 2nd ucar race
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 pm

lol i aint saying it wont happen but this is Flip we are talking bout.... half the time he says stuff and Whitey has no idea!!!!!! lol but it is on the website about the carshow so whitey had to ok it for to go on there!!! I just learned a long time ago dont hold your breath on what Flip says!!!!! LMAO Razz
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Thu May 07, 2009 11:54 pm

yea like i told him on the phone im there to race no matter what it pays..i love the track and racing there
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 am

Well hopefully you will be one of the few there that show up.......that I don't care type of driver is exactly the type of driver thats ruining FCS week by week......Like I have said before I have nothing but respect for those drivers who are either keeping thier cars parked or running at track other than FCS. Maybe he'll run all 14 or so cars together this week.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

where is everybody? - Page 2 Empty wher is everybody

Post by Driver57 Fri May 08, 2009 12:26 am

HEY MUSTANG CHICK, REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THE REASON WE HAVEN'T BEEN RUNNING IS BECAUSE OF THE DUMB SH*T. WELL THIS IS JUST SOME OF THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CAR SHOW THAT DETERMINES WHERE YOU START, WELL THATS JUST RETARDED!!!! THEN ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT THE BUNCH RUNNING THIS SO CALLED CIRCUS. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER. WE' lol! RE NOT GOING TO TOLORATE PEOPLE DOING CERTAIN THINGS AND DAMN IF THEY DON'T DO IT ANYWAY AND NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. NOW THEY WONDER WHY THE CAR COUNT IS DOWN AND IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE TO GO DOWN AND I HOPE IT DOES THEN MAYBE WHITEY WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT HE'S TRUELY DOING WRONG JUST MY THOUGHT

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri May 08, 2009 12:37 am

yea i dont think its right either to allow that to determine where cars start for a race..if they want to reward the drivers then make them a plaque of thanks and maybe $10-15 for gas....jmo
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 am

Stand Strong driver 57......Whitey needs you guys a heck of alot more than you need him......if only a few more drivers had your type attitude Whitey would change his......From what FCS Encyclopedia has said he might be rethinking the Late Model deal already. Whitey knows what it takes to make that place be the meca of short track racing, he's done it before.......he and everyone who works for him need to get off their hind ends and just do the right things.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Fri May 08, 2009 12:47 am

ChevyRacin08 wrote:yea i dont think its right either to allow that to determine where cars start for a race..if they want to reward the drivers then make them a plaque of thanks and maybe $10-15 for gas....jmo

Heck......even French Grimes has offered a 300.00 to win purse for the Ucars at Fork Mountain this Sunday......to me 10.00 or 15.00 is still pretty low.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 am

yea i saw that they are having a $300 to win but i doubt he will draw 24 cars on mothers day...ill be there no matter what..just dont know whether it will be in a car or not..my car took a beating at that place last year bom bom lol! lol!
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Fri May 08, 2009 8:08 am

one of my friends that races there said that there were 47 cars registered and commited to running that race, souinds like a good race to WATCH..lol

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

Driver57 wrote:HEY MUSTANG CHICK, REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THE REASON WE HAVEN'T BEEN RUNNING IS BECAUSE OF THE DUMB SH*T. WELL THIS IS JUST SOME OF THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CAR SHOW THAT DETERMINES WHERE YOU START, WELL THATS JUST RETARDED!!!! THEN ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT THE BUNCH RUNNING THIS SO CALLED CIRCUS. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER. WE' lol! RE NOT GOING TO TOLORATE PEOPLE DOING CERTAIN THINGS AND DAMN IF THEY DON'T DO IT ANYWAY AND NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. NOW THEY WONDER WHY THE CAR COUNT IS DOWN AND IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE TO GO DOWN AND I HOPE IT DOES THEN MAYBE WHITEY WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT HE'S TRUELY DOING WRONG JUST MY THOUGHT

I totally agree!!!! One thing i can pin point hat Whitey is doing wrong is letting bullsh** like this go on, letting Flip do whatever he wants as usual... heres my thought if whitey has to run it or wants to run it fine but maybe he should step back and let someone else "RUN" things... but thats not happening!!! I and several of the rest of you guys all have our ideas on what should be done but no one asked us!!! unfortunately!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 am

Wallace76fan wrote:Stand Strong driver 57......Whitey needs you guys a heck of alot more than you need him......if only a few more drivers had your type attitude Whitey would change his......From what FCS Encyclopedia has said he might be rethinking the Late Model deal already. Whitey knows what it takes to make that place be the meca of short track racing, he's done it before.......he and everyone who works for him need to get off their hind ends and just do the right things.

you are exactly right Whitey does need them a whole heck of alot more than they need him!!! we all know that the track is fantabulous track!!!! but here is the lil bit that i have gathered..... as far as the people that work for him.... i am going to use dennis as an example..... he was told that he is general manager... but in reality he is head gopher, but he feels like he needs to uphold some of the deals he made last year when richard had the track (as far as sponsors etc) and some of the sponsors only came back because of dennis.... and too he is trying to make as much money as he can right now.... and here is a lil something that i picked up on the other day in my whole 30 mins @ the track..... ever noticed who actually wears the pants in Whitey's family as far the money is concerned?????? Lets just say its a womans world on top of Speedway Lane!!!! his wife calls the shots concerning the money..... see thats what i get from being a sit back and listen type of person.... lol (hahaha yes i can sit back and be quiet beleive it or not!!! LMAO)
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum