Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is everybody?

+7
25 ucar and 25 ministock
ChevyRacin08
FCS Encyclopedia
jdr77
Wallace76fan
Speedyb9
Jimbeam
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

where is everybody? - Page 3 Empty Re: where is everybody?

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Fri May 08, 2009 10:00 am

Hey WallaceFan,

I don't think Whitey is rethinking his position on the LMSC division. Don't get your hopes up, but the slight possibility is there. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri May 08, 2009 3:05 pm

[quote="MUSTANG CHICK"]scratch scratch scratch scratch so the ones that show up for the car show get to start ahead of everyone else???? dont seem fair to me!!! they used to give points for car shows and dont anymore because it wasnt fair to the other drivers... i mean alright lets say someone that races ucar like lives in danville lets say he is supposed to drive all the way to roanoke for a car show and then the 30+- miles to callaway to race???? its just my opinion but i think that is crazy... if the car show was somewhere in franklin county i could see it.

quote]

well i was thinking that maybe the biggest reason it is in roanoke is because most of the ucar drivers are within 10-15 mins of williamson rd and live in the roanoke area...there is ME #08, Seagraves #29, Janney #07, Smith #66, and Underwood #19...it still may not be the right thing to do let this decide the start of races but having 5 regulars of the 8 car class having the carshow in roanoke isnt that bad of a idea...jmo tho
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Fri May 08, 2009 4:31 pm

yeah i guess i see your point on that i mean in live in rocky mount and can be @ williamson rd in 20 mins!!! is this place where its being held a sponsor??? just curious!! i know alot of people attend the cruise and there may be a potential for sponsors and more spectators...... who knows??? Question
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm

did anybody show up?
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum