Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

+4
tun-od
25 ucar and 25 ministock
cueball101
u-car 29
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK, Empty WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

Post by u-car 29 Sat May 16, 2009 12:50 am

I SURE HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE CARS THIS WEEK.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK, Empty Re: WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

Post by cueball101 Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 am

u-car 29 wrote:I SURE HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE CARS THIS WEEK.

I doubt it seeing that cars got tore up last ucar race. If you want a high car count people need to stop wrecking each other. I mean its sad when you only have 8 cars starting out and about 4 finish! thats pitiful!! elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK, Empty Re: WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

Post by u-car 29 Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 am

I AGREE,IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD ON US.MY CAR HASNT BEEN TO GOOD BUT I HAVENT WRECKED ANYONE.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sat May 16, 2009 1:19 am

thats good..but now iff the other other 6 ucars would run a little cleaner yall could pick up a car count..
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 am

WELL,TRY TELLING THEM THAT.THEY ARE TO INPATIONT.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

and this also says something about the track you you have guys tryin to sell a ucar and a parts car for $4,000 Shocked thats insane! when i was runnin ucar and winning i had no more than $800
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm

poeple just dont run junk anymore chad wont sell his car if he is asking that much but if you have that much in it then you are going to lose money any way

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 29 Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm

YES THAT IS A LITTLE STEEP,A GOOD UCAR IS ABOUT 1500 TO 2000, I HAVE ABOUT 1100 IN MINE. BUT I HAVE RACED IT TWO YEARS.
u-car 29
u-car 29
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

yea i have about the same but im not sellling it I got a motor coming soon so you can always count on be being back after every thing happened with the 7 some my come back that didnt like racing their

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Mon May 18, 2009 11:34 pm

25 ucar wrote:poeple just dont run junk anymore chad wont sell his car if he is asking that much but if you have that much in it then you are going to lose money any way

we aint talkin about chads car...the #77 is for sale for $4000 thats way too much i know good ministocks for sale less that that
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tun-od Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

It must be worth so much because pure excellence has drove it. lol! elephant
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm

this is on his website

I HAVE RUN 3 RACES IN THE PRIMARY CAR WITH THE WORST FINISH BEING 4TH. THIS IS TRULY A WINNING CAR.

PLEASE IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS GREAT DEAL, EMAIL ME

where did this car win at??
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 am

man i dint know that.... thats crazy I know chad is asking about the same thing for his car.. When I get this motor in Im goin to have alot in it so if I sell it Im just going to have to take a los o well thats how ity goes

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 am

ill be luck to get $100 for my car lol i took a big loss
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ducksracin Wed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

How long are you going to whine about busting that car up. Its been done so get over it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ducksracin
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

ducksracin....do you race ducks? i heard whitey needed some for his circus and you seem like a clown
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 pm

If you looked closer on my web page you would see that Im selling both my cars and all my spare parts, tires...ect.. I didn't mean to put (this is truly a winning car) I meant this can be a winning car. I am sorry that I might have mislead a few of you. and cueball obviously you want something for nothing, go ask timmy hogan to sell his car or jonathan smith for 4000.00, they'll laugh in your face.

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

ducksracin wrote:How long are you going to whine about busting that car up. Its been done so get over it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

i guarantee if it were ur car u would still be upset 2!!!!! he was just making a comment i dont think he was whining!!!! get a grip!!! i think its a lil immature to go that route!! so take a chill pill!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm

arent you the driver of the 66 ducksracin?

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ducksracin Thu May 21, 2009 6:46 am

This sport is racing. Cars get crashed for what ever the reason. If you are going to race then you need to accept the fact that your car will get tore up at some point. If you can't accept this reality then you have no business in the sport. I say again.........Get over it.

ducksracin
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Thu May 21, 2009 6:01 pm

ducksracin wrote:This sport is racing. Cars get crashed for what ever the reason. If you are going to race then you need to accept the fact that your car will get tore up at some point. If you can't accept this reality then you have no business in the sport. I say again.........Get over it.

Yes, tearin up cars and wreckin is part of racing! BUT! you can NORMALLY fix it...I believe Wes has a REASON to still be pissed...HE IS OUT OF A CAR! ITS TOTALED! JUST WAIT TILL YOU TOTALED YOURS! THEN YOU CAN TELL SOMEONE TO GET OVER IT! Twisted Evil
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Thu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

jdr77 wrote:If you looked closer on my web page you would see that Im selling both my cars and all my spare parts, tires...ect.. I didn't mean to put (this is truly a winning car) I meant this can be a winning car. I am sorry that I might have mislead a few of you. and cueball obviously you want something for nothing, go ask timmy hogan to sell his car or jonathan smith for 4000.00, they'll laugh in your face.

Thats funny last I remembered YOUR cars are UCARS! NOT MINISTOCKS (MOD-4s). So yea they might laugh in my face! But im laughing in yours because you don't even know what kind of car you have!! scratch scratch
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Thu May 21, 2009 6:24 pm

what? I don't know what kind of car I have? how's that? You know I would love to meet you in person..It's funny how you talk so much crap behind a screen name when you can just simply say it to my face!!!And no one said anything about my cars being mod-4's. If your so dam great, lets hear your record of wins and your track championships!

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Question Evil or Very Mad Arrow Question Evil or Very Mad cyclops
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Thu May 21, 2009 10:53 pm

jdr77 wrote:what? I don't know what kind of car I have? how's that? You know I would love to meet you in person..It's funny how you talk so much crap behind a screen name when you can just simply say it to my face!!!And no one said anything about my cars being mod-4's. If your so dam great, lets hear your record of wins and your track championships!

i might just pull the car out of the shed soon...and if that duckracin fool is the 66 ucar he is ignorant enuff i might just do wes a favor Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next