Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

+4
tun-od
25 ucar and 25 ministock
cueball101
u-car 29
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK, - Page 2 Empty Re: WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

Post by tun-od Thu May 21, 2009 11:07 pm

jdr77 wrote:If your so dam great, lets hear your record of wins and your track championships!
You don't have a lot of room to tallk here josh, I've been watching you and you get a big head sometimes, be cool or people will loose respect for you FAST.
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK, - Page 2 Empty Re: WILL THERE BE MORE U-CARS THIS WEEK,

Post by tun-od Thu May 21, 2009 11:23 pm

ducksracin wrote:This sport is racing. Cars get crashed for what ever the reason. If you are going to race then you need to accept the fact that your car will get tore up at some point. If you can't accept this reality then you have no business in the sport. I say again.........Get over it.

Yes, the sport is racing, not wrecking. There's a difference between running into a guy that is spinning and getting hooked and dumped....
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Thu May 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Josh.....uh Question Question Idea Idea Twisted Evil Arrow

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri May 22, 2009 12:56 am

well i dont really need to say much here everyone has pretty much spoke for me lol! but i am completely over it by now and have moved on...i have already gotten another car and it will be ready soon! So keep runnin your mouth dude and we all are just gonna lay back and laugh at what you are sayin lol! lol!
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri May 22, 2009 12:57 am

so get over it.... i am lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Fri May 22, 2009 8:22 am

I'm sorry that I got a little outta control but I don't like people constantly downing my car and my driving abilities.

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cueball101 Fri May 22, 2009 5:22 pm

No we are not "downing" your car or your driving "ablity". We've seen you race and you walk around with a puffed out chest like your Superwoman or somthing. We are just giving you a little piece of reality. So take this advice, "quit acting like your the shit" [ santa ]-- rendeer -- rendeer -- rendeer
cueball101
cueball101
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ONE THING BUT THIS HAS GOT A LIL OUT OF HAND!!! SO PUT A STOP TO IT OR I WILL!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Fri May 22, 2009 6:49 pm

I put it like this 77 your their every weekend you give respect to everyone and your not doing band in points so let them keep running their mouth this is your first year running and you doning good because your consistant keep it up dude youll be alright afro

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Sun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm

I mean I race everyone with respect and I am a clean driver, I ran last year and finished 2nd in points. I don't act like I'm the best thing ever because no one is perfect, but that dosent mean I can't be confident in the way I am. You should really worry about yourself cueball, maybe you should start focusing on your faults and stop worrying about mine or anyone elses. and as far as this conversation goes, im done with it. Arguing on the internet is childish and it resolves nothing..I thought This forum was created to voice peoples opinons, not to discourage or down anyone..

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Mon May 25, 2009 1:50 am

josh is a clean driver...we have raced eachother hard and hardly touch lol
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Mon May 25, 2009 5:29 pm

lol I do recall us getting together once but it was a mear touch haha

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Tue May 26, 2009 12:33 am

haha yup i remember that race we battled side by side for a good while that night
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jdr77 Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm

yeah man it was fun back then. I sure do miss it

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:22 am

jdr77 wrote:yeah man it was fun back then. I sure do miss it

yea you got that right...its not the same anymore
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2