Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rumors Are Flying

4 posters

Go down

The Rumors Are Flying Empty The Rumors Are Flying

Post by LMSC Guru Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

I went to Motor Mile Speedway on Saturday night and no less than ten people told me that Kenny and Joey with Left Turn were looking into leasing FCS in 2010. I was reallly excited to hear the news, but I did see Mr. Lang at the track and asked him point blank if what I had heard was true and he told me it was news to him.

He did tell me that he would like to get the low down on just what it would take to lease the track, but he has not received any feedback from Whitey. He sounded like if the deal was right, he may try to put something together.

I wish him and Joey luck. Hopefully it will fall in to place and Left Turn Promotions can give it a try. In all my dealings with Kenny and Joey, they have been fair and on the up and up. That is exactly what FCS needs, IMHO.

LMSC Guru

Back to top Go down

The Rumors Are Flying Empty Re: The Rumors Are Flying

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Yea that sure would be nice I would like to see some changes around the race track

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by cagefighterz Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm

I agree with you Anthony but you would have to keep WT up on the hill and as long as he doesnt have anything to do with the track people will come

cagefighterz

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 fan Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

It sure would be great to see the track land in the hands of Kenny Lang in 2010. I'm sure he would be a great promotor and do right by the drivers and fans. I believe he could do just as good as Richard & Ann if not better after he gets that "snake" out of the tower.

11 fan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down