Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Rumors and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Rumors and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Friendoroe Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 pm

by Friendoroe Today at 4:13 pm

Hey Guys "RUMORS ARE JUST RUMORS" and nothing more.
Don't read to much in to what the you may be hearing.

As far as Kenny and I at LEFT TURN PROMOTIONS are concerned we have no intentions on running FCS this year or any year. If Mr. Taylor would entertain the notion of a few quality shows in 2010 Kenny and I would love to work the details out with him and garner the sponsorship. I can tell you we would do our best to do an even better job next time, because we do this purely for you all, and the love for racing at the best track in the country.

I have way to many commitments at present to try and do some half baked idea of promoting the speedway, it would not be fair to me or Kenny and most of all it would not be fair to the ones that really count,(the faithful fans of FCS and especially the drivers that sweat it out every week to make the show happen, in my opinion they deserve nothing less).

Left Turn Promotion would also like to think everyone that donated their time and labor to support the OLD DOMINION SHOOTOUT, everyone that worked for us that day an weeks leading up to the event donated all of their time to us and did it because they were doing this for everyone that races, works on a car or spectates. LEFT TURN PROMOTIONS would like to say THANK YOU for your support!

The "Old Dominion Shootout" was "THE" best show of the season at FCS, and thats what Kenny and I intended on doing, making a race for the fans and drivers that would be remembered for a long while. Kenny and I appreciated the opportunity to put on a quality show and had hoped to do it one more time before the year ended. Time will tell whether Kenny and I will ever get the opportunity to improve on that success with a bigger and even better show. It was an opprotunity of a life time to give back to the drivers teams and fans of FCS.

I hope this helps settle down the rumor meal as far as Kenny and I are concerned.

Hope to see all of you in the future at the races.

Joey Mills Co-Owner
LEFT TURN PROMOTIONS

Last edited by Friendoroe on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Rumors and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Rumors and nothing more!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 11 fan Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 am

Would you guys consider promoton the track if it was under new management?

11 fan
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 am

A most definite yes!!

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendoroe Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm

ABSOLUTELY YES!!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 pm

There are a lot of people who would help in the operation of FCS if new management is in place for 2010. I think LTP proved that fact on June 7th of 2009.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down