Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's happening for the new season?

+8
FCS Encyclopedia
RaceFace
Speedyb9
Driver57
8racin8
jdr77
ChevyRacin08
#53 mom
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what's happening for the new season? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's happening for the new season?

Post by ChevyRacin08 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 am

well i run at motor mile and fcs on off weekends...so if i show up at fcs this year im lowering my standards???? i just like the track..the hell with the management and what ppl think
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

what's happening for the new season? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's happening for the new season?

Post by LSRacer84 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

i too plan to run there on on the off wks of motor Mile. does that mean that i am lowereing mi standards i dont think so. i think u all think ur too good to run there.

LSRacer84
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Amen to what chevyracin08 and LSracer84 said. I dont think many of the drivers at FCS care about Whitey or for that matter they probably dont care who runs the track at all as long as it opens so they can race it, they just like racing there and I like watching them. I like the drivers that come there for the fun and fellowship that really dont care about the money. They are not lowering their standards at all, they are not racing there because Whitey runs the track. It's their home track and they will be there no matter what. JMO

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #53 mom Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

You guys are exactly right. One of the reasons we want to run FCS is because it is a good track and one of the best to learn on. They say if you can learn to race there, you can run anywhere. Look at how many good drivers got started at FCS and look how many people are always there. I think it is as good a place as anywhere else and we all got to start somewhere and for my personal preference I would rather be there than any other track because of the racing, drivers, and fans. Just good people having fun. There's enough politics in the world as it is, let's don't bring it to the track on the weekends too!!

#53 mom
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by 8racin8 Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

I agree with Chevyracin08 LSRacer84 and #53 mom
8racin8
8racin8
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm

hey 8racin8 that's a nice looking car, is that the car you will be racing at FCS this year? If so I can't wait to see it. Good Luck.

speedy
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 8racin8 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

speedy- no its not mine i just found it on the internet. i sure do wish it was my car though. it sure does look nice.
8racin8
8racin8
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing Heart Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 am

I hope you, Libby, and your family and friends are planning to attend the FCS banquet on Saturday. Smile

Racing Heart
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2