Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!!

4 posters

Go down

THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!! Empty THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!!

Post by racin_chick Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 am

[b]ITs a crock of SH*T that you can go to a car show and get 100 points and win the championship which i would be ashamed to have that title from FCS the way things are being run NO SCALES NO INSPECTION running NON Points race with no purse just your gate fee thars a load of SH*T I mean come on get on the track and earn points that way not a car show and on top of that the track promotor doesnt even show up to his own car show he didnt have a effin clue who was there!!!!! That is sad I've been at FCS for many years and this is just poor pitful managment cuz whitey dont give a sh*t about nothing but making sure his greedy wife gets her pockets full!!!! SHE WEARS THE PANTS!!! I just wish he would throw in the towel cuz this is just a BIG JOKE and everyone sitting back is laughing their ASS' off!!!!

racin_chick
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!! Empty Re: THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!!

Post by nononsense Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I agree with you on the points thing we sat at McDonalds Saturday morning waiting for someone from the track to show up and they never did I guess they were afraid they would melt. I just don't see any point in these car shows. My husband, son and myself don't like them and agree that the points should be for racing only. These should be called pointless(useless) points.

nononsense
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!! Empty Re: THE POINTS SYSTEM WHITEY IS RUNNING!!!

Post by Luv Racin Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Who's bright ideal is it to have the car show's any way? If the track wants to do something for the drivers, how about a meet and greet for the drivers on the track 1hr. prior to racing. Very Happy
Luv Racin
Luv Racin
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 8racin8 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Thats a good idea Luv Racin lol
8racin8
8racin8
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nononsense Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

I really don't know whose stupid idea it was but I think I know why. I think it is supposed to bring more fans and maybe some drivers.LOL

nononsense
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down