Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all seen a new side to Whitey?????????????????

+2
Wallace76fan
25 ucar and 25 ministock
6 posters

Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty We all seen a new side to Whitey?????????????????

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 am

Well were should I start Whitey called us at home and said come to the go cart track and ride for free he was renting it.When I got there he said call some people so I did some of my buddys and sponcers came.I turned a few people just all of us having a good time well my son who is almost two was riding with John and Whiteys youngest boy was bumping John so I turned him after John went in the pit and took logan out because he was crying.Yea I got a little rough after this well Whitey comes over to me and my sponcers and said this is his track he is renting it I saided o.k no problem when I went to get on for the next ride his boy run in the back gate about knocked me down I told him to go through the line like everyone else. I think Whitey told me that he is renting this track and that I could go through the line FUNNY I TAKE UP FOR HIM AND HIS TRACK WHEN EVERYONE ELSE SAYS ITS A JOKE AND I STILL WILL BUT I WILL NEVER WORK FOR HIM FOR FREE AND HE LOST EVERY BIT OF RESPECT I EVER HAD FOR HIM I HOPE EVERY ONE READS THIS AND TELL ME IF THEY THINK IM IN THE WRONG MAYBE I AM THIS IS THE WAY I FELL UNTILL I HEAR IM SORRY . I DONT THINK A REAL PASTER WOULD DO THAT. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Question Question Question Question Question confused confused

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty Re: We all seen a new side to Whitey?????????????????

Post by Wallace76fan Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:31 am

Whitey gets everyone eventually......tonights was just your night......and I feel if you give him the opportunity he'll getcha again.......Been there.....done that......got the T-shirt.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty Re: We all seen a new side to Whitey?????????????????

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 am

ok i could be totally wrong here....but chances are he didnt rent the track i think it was part of the sponser deal!!! Anthony i dont blame u @ all thats ur baby and whiteys kid shouldnt have done that i woulda went off and well it woulda been a scene!!!!! pastors are human too (not taking up for him!!!) but that was total bull crap he invited you all to have a good time not to get run over by his kid!!!! I personally havent gotten bit by whitey cuz he knows it aint gonna work with me but i do know alot that have!! and all that was wrong!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty RE

Post by Friendoroe Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am

Guys its like this and I told all of you at the first of the season and I got trashed by everyone on this site.

Mess with the bull and you will get the horns!

For the life of me as long as this stuff has been going on I can't figure how WT gets anybody to bite on his song and dance. Anthony just a friendly word it was just your turn buddy! Like Wallace 76 Fan said got the T-SHIRT and done it!

Friendoroe
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Yea its funny how the ones close to is the only ones who see that side

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty a new side of whitey

Post by Driver57 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 am

NO ANTHONY YOU'RE RIGHT AND THAT IS'NT RIGHT AND THAT JUST THE WAY HE IS AND AS FOR IS SON WELL HE'S JUST A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK A REAL SMART A** IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IT'S JUST THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY IS KNOWN FOR BEING THE BIGGEST HIPACRITS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY THATS WHY WHITEY THANKS JUST BECAUSE HE RENTS A TRACK THAT HE CAN CONTROL EVERYBODYAND HIS BOY'S ARE JUST LIKE HIM. I MEAN I LIKE WHITEY, BUT THAT'S JUST THE WAY HE IS IT'S HIS WAY OR NOT AND I DON'T PLAY THAT GAME. SO I AGREE WITH YOU AND I USED TO HELP HIM UP THERE YEARS AGO FOR FREE AND THAT WAS A JOKE YOU DON'T EVEN GET A THANK YOU AT THE END OF THE NIGHT. SO NO I THINK YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT IF MY OPION COUNTS.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 am

Yea thanks bro I think everyone feels the same I dont know if I will be there tomarrow or not

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

We all seen a new side to Whitey????????????????? Empty a new side of whitey

Post by Driver57 Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 am

YOUR WELCOME FOR THE COMENT, AND I WILL NOT GO UP THERE TO WATCH JUST THE U-CARS AND THE ANY CARS AND MAYBE THE 2 TO 3 STREET STOCKS THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE AND I EVEN HAVE FREE PASSES, BUT NOT WASTEING THEM ON HALF THE CIRCUS. I WANT THE WHOLE THING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THATS PRETTY STUPID OF THEM TO CANCEL THE MINI STOCKS AT THE LAST MINUTE, BUT HAY THATS WHITEY FOR YOU AND THATS NOTHING NEW WITH HIM YOU KNOW! WELL TALK AT YOU LATER DUDE.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by suckersfree Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:07 am

yeah that is bull anthony but he thinks of himself more then he does of anyone else and i think his wife is with him for the money ya know but its not cool anymore years ago whitney did have alot of cars and i think wilton a.g. should get it back.....but his sons think im richer then you then i cant get by with anything i was thinking about coming up there to ride one time but now i know the true facts of whiteys world and whitey aint nothing but a A** kisser just so he can get free stuff like that!!!
suckersfree
suckersfree
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

YEA YOU GOT THAT RIGHT I WILL BUY A PACK OF SMOKES BEFORE HE GETS FIVE FROM ME BUT I DO HAVE A FOUR WHEELER TRAIL TO THE BACK FENCE Twisted Evil

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down