Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING

5 posters

Go down

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING Empty FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING

Post by Race Dad Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 am

I took my son down there several times to race during the 09 season. We had crew members that come to help and paid their own way in. We raced there about once a month. In June and July one of my crew mentioned the plumbing in the men’s room in the pit area where urine would run out on the floor. After two months one of my crew said he was going to ask about it in the drivers meeting. He asked whitey about fixing it. Whitey stated don’t worry about it. He asked again and whitey told him if he didn’t like it just squat beside the truck in the pit area. Now what kind of track promoter is this. What example did he show everyone in the drivers meeting, but it finally answered a question I bet alot of you were wondering when you drive in to the speedway. When you see the bushes moving you don’t need to be alarmed. Its probably just whitey squatting in the bushes to relieve himself from all the crap he is full of. Thanks by leading by example. We will never be back.

Race Dad

Back to top Go down

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING Empty Re: FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING

Post by 8racin8 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Wow just WOW
8racin8
8racin8
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING Empty Re: FAMOUS QUOTE FROM WHITEY AT DRIVERS MEETING

Post by Speedyb9 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

8racin8 wrote:Wow just WOW

Shocked Like he said.....WOW. Shocked
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Streetstock5 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 pm

As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, Surprise"

Streetstock5
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Laughing
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevyRacin08 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm

thats just part of all the action you get to see for them well spent $7
ChevyRacin08
ChevyRacin08
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

http://wesleythomasonracing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down