Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whitey is going no where!!!!!

+3
MUSTANG CHICK
JustaFan
suckersfree
7 posters

Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty whitey is going no where!!!!!

Post by suckersfree Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 pm

i seen when i was up there it was no ambulance and someone almost got hurt its bull that i seen and this internet stuff is causing drama......... back to whiteys world the seats suck nothing to watch and the bathrooms suck!!!!!! its a public place why cant you fix the bathrooms i hope the health department comes and i was looking that whitey dont want to pay nothing now thats bull i was thinkin about going back to racing but i rather go to motor mile speedway or wthye co speedway.....i think whitey needs to sell the track!!!!!
suckersfree
suckersfree
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty Re: whitey is going no where!!!!!

Post by JustaFan Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Franklin County doesn't require him to have a rescue squad or fire truck there.....but I'm sure his insurance company does.....anybody know who he uses??

JustaFan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by suckersfree Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 pm

idk but he probably dont have insurance
suckersfree
suckersfree
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by JustaFan Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm

hahahaha.....very true!!!!! lol!

JustaFan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by suckersfree Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm

yeah i think the health department needs to go in and take a look and see wat they can do
suckersfree
suckersfree
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm

first off he does have insurance well he did and i am pretty sure he had to pay for it on a yearly basis...... health dept completed inspections at the beginning of the season (anyone can check this online) and if you feel there is a prob then report it....simple as that!!! i aint defending WT by no means.... just stating what i know.....
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 pm

I have been told by quite a few people that there is no running water in the men's room. Don't know that for a fact but more than one person has given me that info.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Well there is a water hose in the bathroom. You need running water if you are fixing food. Yes if the inspecter came in he wouldnt fell

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:47 pm

JustaFan wrote:Franklin County doesn't require him to have a rescue squad or fire truck there.....but I'm sure his insurance company does.....anybody know who he uses??

just curious as 2 where u got uur info about franklin co not requiring him 2.... im checking in2 it but i do know there are rescue personell their every sat night... ,,,, but after i find out i will post..... far as the ins cant remember the name of maybe fcs encyclopedia remembers.... but again i can find out,,,,
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty Where I got my info....

Post by JustaFan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Franklin County Public Safety

JustaFan
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty WHO IS THIS GUY

Post by Driver57 Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 am

I REALLY DON'T KNOW OR CARE WHO THIS SUCKERSFREE IS, BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ONLY THING HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS TO TALK A BUNCH OF S**T, SO WHO CARES WHERE YOU RACED, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THE WT DOESN'T HAVE INS OR IF HE DON'T HAVE ANY EMTS ON HAND THEN DON'T BRING YOUR POS DOWN TO THE TRACK AND KEEP MAKING THOSE THREAT AND YOUR PROBABLY GOING TO TAKE YOU SH** HOME IN A BOX. AS FAR AS MY RADIOS GO IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE APARENTLY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THEY REALLY COST ANYWAY. JUST MY OPION AND ANG**, SORRY IF THIS IS OUT OF LINE, BUT THIS GUY HAS REALLY GOT ON MY NERVES WITH ALL HIS BS. LATER 57

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 am

i undersand brian... i think i have taken care of it, and made it clear the way things are to be conducted.... plain and simple and i have already posted that i dont mind discussions and stating opinions....
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty I DON'T KNOW

Post by Driver57 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 am

I DON'T KNOW ANG** IT LOOKS LIKE HE HASN'T LEARNED MUCH ABOUT KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT HE'S ALL OVER THE FORUM TRYING TO STIR IT UP, I THINK HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT THAT THESE GUYS DON'TPLAY THIS GAME AND IT'S JUST TIME TOO STOP AND TRY HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS. INSTEAD OF THE RUNNING OF THE MOUTH LIKE HE'S SOMEBODY SPECIAL. JUST MY OPION, HE'S NOT TALKING MUCH ABOUT THE TOPICS JUST HIMSELF AND WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO WHEN HE GET THERE IN HIS POS.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by u-car 19 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey everyone.I have been reading for a while and just now got my password straight....anyway this guy from hapton does a lot of talking but thats about it.so? who cares ,I agree with brian, if you dont like it, then stay home.or go ahead and carry your a** to motormile.we really wont miss you.by the way Brian when are you coming back?

u-car 19
Qualifier
Qualifier

Back to top Go down

whitey is going no where!!!!! Empty WELL !!!!!

Post by Driver57 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 am

WELL TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER GET BACK ON THE TRACK UNLESS SOMEONE NEEDS A DRIVER, I WAS IN A PARTNERSHIP AND THE OTHER GUY GOT MAD THE WAY EVERYTHING WAS GOING UP THERE SO HE DESIDED TO TAKE MY CAR TO LPR AND LET ANOTHER GUY DRIVE IT AND LEFT IT DOWN THERE FOR HIM TO RACE, SO I'M OUT AND NO RIDE. THATS WHY I HAVE THIS STUFF UP FOR SALE AND I JUST CAN'T AFFORD TO DO IT ON MY OWN AND IF THATS WHAT PARTNERS DO THAN I DON'T WANT NOOOOO MORE OF THOSE, BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS SOMEONE TO DRIVE THERE CAR THEN DROP ME LINE ( 25 WINS AND 1 CHAMPIONSHIP) I CAN GET THE JOB DONE JUST NEED THE RIDE.

Driver57
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down