Let's Talk Racing at FCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franklin County Speedway Story

+6
cueball101
Jimbeam
jdr77
Speedyb9
Wallace76fan
MUSTANG CHICK
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Franklin County Speedway Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Franklin County Speedway Story

Post by jdr77 Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

whitey's doing nothing but making a killing at the drivers expense. We go up there and pay around 100 to 150 bucks everyweekend and for what? 25 dollars? you might break even if you won both races and didn't tear anything up!

jdr77
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Franklin County Speedway Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Franklin County Speedway Story

Post by 25 ucar and 25 ministock Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 am

cueball101 wrote:i recall a few years ago the proclaimed $10,000 bounty on john hall and kelly kingery was wearin him out and john hall pulled in and "said" he had "brake issues"...i highly doubt that whitey would have gave up $10,000...i doubt he even had that much $$$$

If I remimber right the john hall 25 was leading that race maybe I am wrong because you are wright most of the time. Are you sure your facts are right? I dont know maybe I will ask John and see what he says Question

25 ucar and 25 ministock
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 am

I believe he was leading that race!! may have not been planned but it was concvient (spelling ?) for whitey!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbeam Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Thats would be a great bounty to actually win
Jimbeam
Jimbeam
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

well dont think there is gonna be a bounty!!!!!! from what i understand Nathan was fined and "barred" for 4 weeks and Kelly Kingery will be behind the wheel this week, and it may be a good possibility that Nathan wont be returning to Wheat mobile!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyone know anything different, or what exactly is going on???
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FCS Encyclopedia Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I heard fined $500 and on six week probation. Now let's see. Wheat is fined $500 which is supposed to be split between three drivers whose cars were torn up by Nathan. That money will never get to those drivers if Nathan decides to run at another track and not pay the fine.

FCS Encyclopedia
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Wheatis fined and placed on probation

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CALLAWAY--Nathan Wheat has been fined $500 and placed on probation for six weeks, for aggressive driving, during Saturday night's Make A Wish 300 at Franklin County Speedway.

Wheat of Wirtz won the 50- lap Late Model feature, but was blamed for causing two incidents.

Wheat spun Eddie Young of Penhook in the third turn of the first lap, setting off a multi-car crash, that took out taking out the cars of Kyle Dudley, Tony Housman of Rocky Mount, and Frankie Kelley of Hardy.

In the second incident, Wheat lifted the rear of Young's car coming out of turn two on the 11th lap sending Young into the back straightaway wall, heavily damaging his car.

The money from the fine will be divided between the drivers that Wheat's aggressive driving caused damage to. Young will receive $200 Dudley, Housman, and Kelley will each receive $100

The speedway placed a $500 bounty on Wheat Saturday night, after his third straight win.

Paul Caldwell of Radford has also been placed on probation, for four weeks, for taking a second car on the track, after an incident with Jonathan Smith of Rocky Mount, during the Mini Stock race
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:15 pm

wheat is comein back i no that for a fact

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 pm

as a spectator???? Question
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 pm

or after his suspension time?????
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm

nope he is racein i no that for a fact

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Another nice write up Mustang Chic.......ever thought of writing professionally ?
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm

lmao!!!! WallaceFan .... but that was emailed to me!!! i have written but not lately!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm

well if u dnt no if is true or not dnt run ur mouth

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 pm

#5&7racing wrote:nope he is racein i no that for a fact

OH OK SO THE FRANKLIN NEWS POST, ROANOKE TIMES, WHITEY TAYLOR, AND DENNIS HALL ARE ALL LIEING???? BUT YA KNOW IT WOULDNT SUPRISE ME!!!!! IF THAT IS THE FACT THATS REAL SAD AND PATHETIC. IF HE DOES COME BACK BEFORE HIS SUSPENSION IS UP ALL LMS SHOULD LOAD UP AND NOT RACE!!! THAT WAY HE CAN HAVE A SOLO RACE!! NOW HOW EXCITING WOULD THAT BE?????
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm

#5&7racing wrote:well if u dnt no if is true or not dnt run ur mouth

UH...... READ THE NEWS PAPER!!!! HERES THE LINK...... thefranklinnewspost.com
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

BETTER YET GO TO THE FCS WEBSITE ITS ON THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Whitey be dishonest ??? Oh My.........Oh by the way someone tell Whitey Taylor that Rick Mast called and wants his money from back in the 1980's.......was it $10,000.00 or $50,000.00, FCS Encyclopedia I'm sure you remember......LOL
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

lol.... you know i still have that program around here somewhere!!! ill have to see if i cant find it!!!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by #5&7racing Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 pm

no whrere have we read that nathan wheat as been suspened he has been placed on probation & fined

#5&7racing
Heat Winner
Heat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm

NO ONE SAID SUSPENDED!!!! MY FIRST POST SAID "BARRED" AND LATER POSTED WHERE IT SAID ON PROBATION!!! I
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyb9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 pm

So he wasn't disqualified? Just stuck on probation? Now why didn't they make the call saturday night DURING the race!!! I mean the fans wouldn't have left as early as they did if he would have been parked.....I'm not putting down the track, I just think they need to make these calls when they NEED to be made. Not 4 days later!!! No
Speedyb9
Speedyb9
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tun-od Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm

I think the $500 fine is a joke, it will never get paid and those drivers will never get any money. Who has ever heard of such a thing anyway? And Nathan will be back, he is just going to the Richmond race this weekend.
tun-od
tun-od
Repeat Winner
Repeat Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace76fan Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

[b]Its just another PT Barnum.....opppppps I mean WT TAYLOR gimmick.......opppppsss I don't know why i keep getting those two confused.
Wallace76fan
Wallace76fan
Track Champion
Track Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANG CHICK Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:45 am

I dont know why nothing was done Saturday either.... guessing enough people complained?????? But as far as the fine goes (and this is just my opinion) Nathan might not pay it but i bet Tim will!! I may be wrong. But Tim is a good guy! As far as the probation or what ever goes everything says six weeks! But again I am being realistic.... this is FCS we are talking about!
MUSTANG CHICK
MUSTANG CHICK
Defending Champion
Defending Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next